Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boring Computer Question...

Karma Supra

might as well get a DVD-RW while you're at it, only £40 now for the NEC-3500!

Very good DVD-/+RW. Got one myself, and put it on every PC I've built for people since it came out.

ND-3500

change the fans inside your coolermaster m8, after a while the bearings get knackered and the fans get loud :(

you actually won't need so much cooling with the AMD 64 as they run alot cooler than socketA's

fans are only about 80p from ebuyer, just get a new intake and a new exhaust (bit like a car really!)

What vid card did you get out of interest? I've been looking at the nvidia 6800 series.. although I can't really justify forking out £200-300 on a graphics card when I don't play many games :(

19" TFT will be nice... you'll have spent a fair amount of cash when you're done :o

I know I get carried away.. :bye: so far its about the amount of money I got for my old ford I sold (probe.. ewwwwww), and a decent pc with a screen that doesn't do my neck in is worth more to me then the pinky/purple paperweight that was at the bottom of the garden!!

I use my pc so much for both work and fun I thought at least I'll get my moneys worth!!!

I think the noisyest feature is the aging PSU, and either way it'll be quieter then my fishtank!!! -

Out of vid cars I went for the XFX GeForce FX5500 256MB DDR AGP 8x DVI/TV-Out

£47.17 off ebuyer (plus vat)

not the poshest out there but it should do the job nicely, its 1/4 the pice of the expensive ones has DVi -out to go with the new monitor, a good amount of ram, and TV out so I can watch TOC Beer on my telly!!!

from what I can see the "best ones" are not THAT much better, but far far more expensive... (I'm probably wrong but hey)

I would highly recommend the new ATI Radeon X600 pro 256mb, it's the mutts nutts. Not sure how much they cost alone probably quite expensive but should last you a while.

Oh and if you can get your hands on it cheap enough the new XP mutimedia edition rocks.

I have my cable(ntl) running through it so you can pause live tv and record just like sky plus but without the subscription. It manages all multimedia, photos,video,dvd etc effortlesly. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links