Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Future Of My Vitz...

RossP

Alrite peeps, i'm starting to plan out what's happening with my Vitz ready for the summer (plenty of spare time on my hands now i'm out of work), and the interior has to change! I've basically got the whole exterior sorted out, with a C-West bodykit in line, Lexus clusters, some lowering springs (Eibach or gmax), a roof spoiler (not the c-west one cos i think it's awful), a power getter exhaust and (possibly) some new Kosei rims. Seems like a big plan, but i'm confident i can do it by end of June/middle of july, even though i wanted it done by my birthday at end of may. My big problem is that the interior sucks at the moment! I wouldn't mind so much if it was like the black style interior like most yaris/vitz, but it's not!

14236.jpg

Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase another interior ( :huh: ) either from a T-Sport or an RS??? Probably seem a bit ambitious, but hey, what have i got to lose? :P

Cheers!

Hi ...

I know how your feeling ... I have the same interior as urs and it's ain't fancy at all ...

Sometimes I wish that I have gotten the pink Vitz with the nice interior :(

i had the choice of a light metallic pink one as well....still glad i got the one i did, apart from the interior! dammit!!

Ross

Sexy Carolla knows a thing or two about modding interiors, I would speak to her if I was you.

Yup, PM Rose (SexyCrayola), she does these smooth centre consoles in like a two tone colour, I think she does them on an exchange basis. I've also seen them advertised on eBay.

Cheers, Yves.

cheers for the advice, but that ain't quite what i'm on about....i want to change the whole interior...door cards, seats, dash, the lot...with an RS interior preferably. Like i said, a bit ambitious! :rolleyes:

i had the choice of a light metallic pink one as well....still glad i got the one i did, apart from the interior! dammit!!

Ross

:lol: I know what you mean ... since most of the time we get to see the interior anyways! .. hehe

....i want to change the whole interior...door cards, seats, dash, the lot...with an RS interior preferably.

Thats wildly ambitious mate! The seats and doorcards can't be that difficult to change because you can buy aftermarket seats pretty easily but changing the dashboard would be mega difficult! :thumbsup:

Yea as ryan points out seats and door cards pretty simple, but as for the whole dash u got 2 option

Either a custom job with a whole new design, but thas gonna cost u a fair bit of cash

or

Either change the colour of the exisiting or replace with 1 from another yaris

Thankfully though my neighbour is a panel beater....has had plenty of experience taking dashes in and out! Must add though that i'm not changeing the speedo, am sticking with the Elctronic one!

Ross

Yea as ryan points out seats and door cards pretty simple, but  as for the whole dash u got 2 option

Either a custom job with a whole new design, but thas gonna cost u a fair bit of cash

or

Either change the colour of the exisiting or replace with 1 from another yaris

That's what i'm looking for at the moment (or trying to find an average cost of buying), another ineterior, hopefully taken from a Vitz RS

Ross

I wanted an RS mate, but even if i was still saving cash, i wouldn't be able to afford it! The 1.3 RS over here is roughly 7000 CY pounds, whereas my 1.0 Vitz was only 4700 CY Pounds. And I still had to take out a small loan on that. Knowing i was gonna be out of work for 3 months in the winter (because the restaurant i work in is shut for the winter), I didn't want to take out a larger loan cos i wouldn't be able to re-pay the installments and then I'd lose the car. Makes sense right? Now next summer, when i have some extra cash when i start work again, I can look at doing something like this, as I'll be able to afford it...wages aren't exactly high in Cyprus...

Ross

I meant the 1.5 RS :) I would consider converting back to standard and saving for a loan for the RS. It may be painful, but you won't regret it :thumbsup:

If you really want to mod your interior. Look for a leather seat cover fitter to add a bit of luxury. Not much you can do about the rest - except maybe get some nice cathode's/neons (not too much) and some chrome bits.

Until i save up for a 1.5 RS i'd be saving to well into the end of next summer...PLUS i've only just got my liscence...too much red tape in Cyprus for foreigners!!! And the i got my insurance to think about as well...An RS could be in line MAYBE after i've finished the project on my 1.0!

Ross

Get some 3M auto vinyl and wrap it...Most auto graphics shops will have it...Any colour you want...Mine's Silver/Gunmetal/Carbon Fibre. You can easily change the colour if you get tired of it, and it won't wreck the dash if you want to go back to stock.

Cheers

sweet! that looks quite nice actually! always thought it'd look cheap and tacky with vinyl! hmmmm got me thinkin.

is the top part of your dash done in vinyl too? i mean the part where your rev counter is mounted (the part with the passenger's airbag)???

The top part isn't wrapped, but easily could be, I just use Meguiars tire wax on it to make it glossy black...

Right, just to make it clear...I don't want to paint or cover parts of my dash! Iwant to change the dash completly! Make it like an RS inside

15175.jpg

DSCN4484.jpg

Not like the interior i've currently got! Spoke to an importer of used Japanese car parts today in town, he's gonna get on the blower to one of his contacts in Japan to see if he can find a totaled RS, and then take the interior out and ship it over for me. Apparently i'm looking at about 200 US Dollars for the interior+ shipping...Not too bad in my opinion!

Ross

mines dat same mint colour interior i fick it luks qutie nice just as nice as black.u just gotta know wat u doin thats all

:thumbsup: