Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Specs For Celica

gordypix

Can anyone put up the specs for :

Celica 190

Celica 1.8 vvt-i

Both around the 2001-2002 year.

9.5k gets you a pretty good jap import celica gt4 with 3k change , it will be in as good a condition as a uk gen 7 with 58000 miles if not better , unriavelled in performance by any 2 litre in its class and leave a gen 7 190 bhp standing . each to their own hence my 2p worth .

still waiting for cheer leader pics , or did they go to gold you :fishyface: :lol:

9.5k gets you a pretty good jap import celica gt4 with 3k change

And he'll need that 3K change for when something goes wrong or needs replacing - like the super struts :eek:

That parkers site seems down at the mo. VVTL-i Celica does 0-60 in around 7.4 seconds (7.2 for facelift model - not that anything changed AFAIK) and 34mpg. VVT-i does 0-60 in 8.7 seconds and 37mpg.

yall worry about super struts . like its some big deal - once changed they will outlive you . get over it,its no big deal. the dearest part is the most common at £ 239 , then the other part is £ 79 , so what , they do 67000 miles in between changes , people who never owned a gt4 cant really comment , they just scared.and the good points outway the bad. if you want to own a proper motor you pay proper motor prices.a gen 7 going wrong will cost as much to put right , hey its toyota remember. 0 -60 in 6.3 seconds and 120 just shortly after , 30 mpg if driven carefull . :yes: