Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Us Yaris Drivers Got Insulted Today

Blue84

Hello All,

Was at work today, taking a report from a Policyholder and asked him for the make and model of the third party vehicle (the person who hit him in the rear). He said it was a "Toyota Yaris" and then he said "I hate those cars and I hate the people who drive them"..

Now normally I don't say anything to offend but today I did and said "well I won't tell you then that I drive one"..he asked if I was joking and I said, very politely "No I'm not joking..I have owned it for 9 months (well nearly) and it's a great car" (had to resist the urge of telling him to f*ck off!) and then asked him what damage there was (it was a phase 1 Yaris)..and he was saying about all the frontal damage on it.

I was not very happy!! How dare he insult Yaris Drivers!

Blue x

That's his claim taking twice as long then!

What a dumb thing to say!

A

Ps Nissan Micra drivers on the other hand... :lol:

Oi, my old man drives a BM and a Yaris! :ffs:

hating someone because of the car they drive, how small minded & pathetic... wouldn't you agree? :)

*cough* bmw haters...

Its fair but true. Most beemer drivers don't know what an indicator is and think they own the road.

As for Yaris drivers. I would have thought that they'd come accross peacful and placid drivers.... thats my general feeling - i'm trying to break the trend ;)

hope it was a BMW. they diserve to be hit. Im just talkin from past experience :P

It was a BMW actually!! It was a 7-Series old style one :thumbsup:

HURRAY lol

didnt think of that before..

Makes it all better now :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

sounds like you have a similar job to me blue, what insurance company do you work for

I take reports of claims from Policyholders and Third Parties..I'm not gonna say who I work for on this thread tho!! Who do u work for?

hating someone because of the car they drive, how small minded & pathetic... wouldn't you agree? :)

Totally. I just hate all drivers equally .. :lol:

i work for churchill insurance, basically am a disputed claims advisor, where liability is in dispute with both parties, i have to liase with them and come to a mutual agreement, sometimes its interesting, but i have to admit id be pretty annoyed if someone slated my yaris not to mention me for driving one !!

Totally. I just hate all drivers equally .. :lol:

:lol::lol:

What an expletive deleted!

I could say I hate all Focus drivers but whats the point in that! Rich's dad owns a Focus and I know hes a good driver - plus the guys who hit me didnt *own* the Focus anyway!

Get him to tell me that to my face the mood I'm in - he'll be talking like Joe Pasquale for a month!

Could you by accident give his details out Blue - then we can all accidently turn up at his house with baseball bats and then he can see how "nice" Yaris drivers are!

Ha ha haa!

Ps - Only joking Blue - I know you cant - data protection and all, but it would be funny if his theory on Yaris drivers came true and we all battered him! :D

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh.... some people :P

and yeah every time I get cut up on the roads.... lo and behold... its a damn bmw driver!! pity all the guys at work drive em... most are top blokes.. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links