Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Exhaust Off A Tsport

maz-uk

Hope i am allowed to do this but sorry if i am not. I had to take off my lovely Blitz Exhaust from my Tsport :( cos i put the full carzone bodykit and the exhaust doesnt come out of the hole. There fore i will be putting it up on eBay quite soon. So keep an eye out.

Let me know how many people are interested.

Thanks

Technically not allowed mate, as ur not a gold memeber, but seeing as u havnt given contact details or prices and mearly informed ppl that it will be commin on eBay soon im sure ppl wont mind

Sorry 2 hear that mate, shame about havin 2 get rid of it, any thought of a new 1??

Yeah i think i will have to get a custom one made cos of the dual holes in the carzone bodykit.

Kit ready 2day will go check exhaust 2morrow. Unbranded crap :(

id of thought he'd past it specially for sayin CRAP!

can we say crap, crap not that bad, there are a lot worse words than crap, like would you get annoyed at your two year for saying crap, the word crap by the way come from a brand of toilet who`s creater was called "mr. crapper". anyway i`ll head off now to my crap work, in crap weather, to have a crap day, but thank god i don`t have a crap car, god i hate :censor: saxo`s, o :censor: am i able to say :censor: , :censor: it anyway, so :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: and thats all i have to say.

id of thought he'd past it specially for sayin CRAP!

can we say crap, crap not that bad, there are a lot worse words than crap, like would you get annoyed at your two year for saying crap, the word crap by the way come from a brand of toilet who`s creater was called "mr. crapper". anyway i`ll head off now to my crap work, in crap weather, to have a crap day, but thank god i don`t have a crap car, god i hate :censor: saxo`s, o :censor: am i able to say :censor: , :censor: it anyway, so :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: , :censor: and thats all i have to say.

Your parents must be so proud.

Mine are over the :censor: moon!

:D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links