Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Isn't It The Weekend Yet..

louise3512uk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• louise3512uk

• Rookey

• Bibbs

• Leeky

Top Posters In This Topic

Goin pretty quick here aswell, infact goin too fast cos i've got coursework to hand in in about 2 hours! :wacko:

Well tonight is practically like a friday, as work is paying for everyone in the company to go get ratted in the pub (and it isnt even our xmas party, thats next weds and completely free too!) :D

So we're all going to be hanging tomorrow, so feel free to ring on 01225 44..... :P

Its thursday... I have loads of work to do :crybaby:

For me this weekend means MORE COURSEWORK to hand in for Monday, and chilling out with friends.

I am at school!

Good day today though, year 7 are on an art trup, I have them twice today so two free periods, and I'm supposed to have year 11 but it's their mock exams... so only one lesson today :D

I am at school!

Good day today though, year 7 are on an art trup,

I hope you’re not an English Teacher! :D

Im having a great day :D

Got in 1hr late and got away with it. Spent all morning chatting to the girls in the office and winding them up - somehow a joke has got out of hand and im apparently sleeping with all the women in a certain department :rolleyes: ...better buy a bigger bed :lol:

Just got to my next onsite and before i've even done anything they have made me spagetti bolonase and some christmas pudding with custard B)

Gonna go home early and have a nice long soak in the tub followed by an Extra dry Martini after this and spend the evening chilled out with my slippers and a big cigar :lol: :D

Did ya get your bolts sorted then mate?

Im having a great day  :D

Got in 1hr late and got away with it. Spent all morning chatting to the girls in the office and winding them up - somehow a joke has got out of hand and im apparently sleeping with all the women in a certain department  :rolleyes:  ...better buy a bigger bed  :lol:

Just got to my next onsite and before i've even done anything they have made me spagetti bolonase and some christmas pudding with custard  B)

Gonna go home early and have a nice long soak in the tub followed by an Extra dry Martini after this and spend the evening chilled out with my slippers and a big cigar  :lol:  :D

Train me...I need a job!hehe

this week aint too bad. Seem to be very busy, but trying to organise other stuff outside of work too.

You bedding more chunkers lee?

I've had quite an easy day today too... not as nice as Lee's I might add though!

May be out in london on Saturday night so all excited.. the weekend just can't come quick enough!

But unfortunately even a single bed is too big for the action it's getting at the moment... I'll have to take lessons off Leeky :D

I've had quite an easy day today too... not as nice as Lee's I might add though!

May be out in london on Saturday night so all excited.. the weekend just can't come quick enough!

But unfortunately even a single bed is too big for the action it's getting at the moment... I'll have to take lessons off Leeky :D

:eek:

Not shy at all are you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links