Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Who Else Is Having An...

Twincam.GTi

Here we go, today it's my office Christmas Party time. No doubt plenty of scandal will develop afterwards!

Any one else having one/be having one (...wish they hadn't had one!)?

Well last night was the staff forum meeting with free drinks all night after. So pretty much to say we are all hanging like anything here. Had a right giggle as apparently one of the girls i work with (shes very very pretty) was going round telling everyone she loved me, and she kissed me by the end of the night lol :lol:

The real xmas party is next wednesday, mardi gras masked ball, free food and drinks all night. Needless to say, the girls in my office will be taking full advantage of it all being free :D

I have two christmas parties, both in equally grim places:

Didcot power plant (my mrs)

Wales (mine)

I have two christmas parties, both in equally grim places:

Didcot power plant (my mrs)

Wales (mine)

%$( all grim about Wales mate :ffs:

A Merry :ffs: ing Christmas to you too ya miserable :censor:

:lol:

I went to Garricks *cough* classy work xmas do last night.

My own work do is tomorrow night in London.

I would rather an xmas bonus than a party though.

Who knows you may get a 'bonus' at the party! :wacko:

I went to Garricks *cough* classy work xmas do last night.

It was at the "very upmarket" Wickstead Park in Kettering :unsure:

Dinner was a piece of chicken and chips served in a small basket. The company bought one round of drinks <_< I think the German "parent" company capped the event with a tight budget... :unsure:

Who knows you may get a 'bonus' at the party! :wacko:

I hope the only "bonus" she gets at the party will be from me :huh: Or a large chunk of cash would be nice :)

there's quite a lot of this women getting merry and snogging each other going on..... im gonna dress up as a woman for the 3 xmas office parties im going to. might get a few more snogs from women then :D

Our office had it's party at Chicago's Wednesday last week - the meal and first drink was on the company, I brought myself one drink and one of the guys brought me one even tho I offered to pay!!! We had a right laugh dancing to all party tunes and a lot of people got drunk!

We've got the Posh Party a week tonight at a Country Manor..head office and another branch are joining us. It's gonna be very upmarket and posh and again the meal and 1st drink is on the company, along with table wine for the meal!

Ours is on the 23rd Dec at a posh hotel place in Leicestershire!

Food and drink is on the company but hotel rooms we have to pay for so its not too bad! Have told self not to get too drunk as I've only been working at this new job for 4 weeks so far so dont want to be known as the girl who writes off her car and then snogs the MD (or something daft like that!)

Now its just the ordeal of what to wear - nothing too slutty but nothing too boring! I also dont want to be known as the girl who writes off her car and wears awful clothing!

Then its a whole 11 days off work, back on the 4th Jan! Berluddy marvellous I tell thee!

ive got mine tomorrow night. so same as JJ monday is goin to be interestin. for the past 3 years someone has ended up in hospital

shaf2000  Dec 10 2004, 03:05 PM Post #11 

there's quite a lot of this women getting merry and snogging each other going on.....

.... :o :eek::eek::blink::blink::wacko::thumbsup:

shaf2000  Dec 10 2004, 03:05 PM Post #11 

there's quite a lot of this women getting merry and snogging each other going on.....

.... :o :eek::eek::blink::blink::wacko::thumbsup:

yep for sure, was chatting to a bird of about 35 about her previous does and sshe was like yeah, the other year i got very merry and snogged one of the other girls in the office...... i was like :o ...... did i mention i was a girl on weekends :drool:

my boss is sorting out our xmas party only goin to be three of us there (him chef and me) and hes ordered £400 worth of wine (thats 4 bottles) plus hes taking us out into chinatown for a decent meal