Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Tte Skirts On E-bay

YARIISTEVE

Hi ,

I have just been looking on e-bay for some x-mas treats for my Yarii and stumbled accross some t.t.e front skirts for mk1 Yaris. I spoke to the guy on the phone and he said he is getting 5 more as these ones have sold. I am buying one as i think they look really cool . I would ring them if you want one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT]auction

Apparently he can get other stuff cheap aswell like cd players etc.

I know a lad who bought one off him. They come with all fittings and grilles as well. Apparentyl he told him Toyota were just throwing them out so he had a load of stuff. My mate only paid £30 for his!

<Murder she wrote hat on>

Couldn't help noticing that the contact details were for Steve@...

Coincidence Steve? (YARIISTEVE)... :huh:

Good plug.

If you are not the person trying to sell these, then I apologise...

<Murder she wrote hat off>

yea its a nice bumper, i have the same one on my yaris looks the dogs :censor: . they are of the same quality as the standard bumpers so they don`t fall to bits like thoses crap fibre glass ones that break at even looking at a speed bump.

Link to my pics:

How abt painting and fittings?? anyone know how much would it cost roughly or how hard is it to fit it? so i can see if i can do it myself?and how long does it take for the delivery to arrive?

:thumbsup:

its tte so its direct replacment. i had a little problom with mine as ya can see from the pics the mesh is colour coded too. it comes black but the clips that hold the mesh on have to be bent to hold the mesh in place this caused the paint to crack and it lifted the first time i went to wash it so we had to respray it again with the clips bent holding the mesh in place. apart from that no probs.

Does that mean that the mesh has to be colour coded as well? Cos i would prefer that if the colour of the mesh is in Black cos my car is dark blue

Ray

No , I am not the person who is selling these but i am flattered by your remarks about the plug all the same :D . Hopefully mine will arrive in the next couple of days so i will let you know about the quality.

well i would have prefered not to have had it coded,because when the clips were bent over that hold the mesh in place the paint cracked and when i power hosed it to clean it the paint lifted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links