Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booster Rear Skirt

s0cks

The double exit exhaust is £550 on Envy? What?

I'm really liking this kit - but I just don't think the Fujitsubo is gonna cut it (for looks). I'm tempted to get a custom dual exit to cut costs - cus that is one expensive exhaust.

What do people think? I'm scared that if I get rid of the Fuj i'm gonna regret it.

this is problem im having also. really want the booster front and rear skirts, but i have the fuji backbox and just cant bring myself to get rid of it, cos i love it sooo much! not found any other alternative rear skirts tho, and dont wanna get just the front one. will look half complete!

this is problem im having also. really want the booster front and rear skirts, but i have the fuji backbox and just cant bring myself to get rid of it, cos i love it sooo  much!  not found any other alternative rear skirts tho, and dont wanna get just the front one. will look half complete!

OMG You have pretty much summed up my situation. The Fuj is an amazing exhaust. The C-One kit is a possibility - but at £600 for front and rear skirts - no way!

Thats my short fall.

Their are NO nice back lips for the Yaris at all!

Dont like Veilside

C-West one is alrite I guess.

Booster looks cool but expensive in terms of exhaust changing and loosing the Fuji!

Maybe C-West if your best bet? If you like it dat is.

I think the Booster rear skist looks great.. it's a 2 piece kit... but.. you would need the matching front skirt too...and the cost of the twin exhaust is way too expensive... i passed out when i saw it.

when (after 3 day's) i woke up i opted to go for the single exit version.

http://img37.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img37ℑ=10ti.jpg

The picture shown here doesn't do it any justice at all.. it's better seen in the flesh.

The exhaust i have now is standard. I only put a tailpipe with LED lights on it it gonna have to do untill my wife lets me get a noisey one.

u got a pic of the c-one rear skirt? anyone recon it would be possible to somehow modify the rear skirt so it only has one exhaust output and the one it has is a bit bigger to accomodate the fuji backbox? or am i talking complete and utter garbage?

:P

I asked Kevin about that, and its on Envy, but it will fit the T-Sport as well so he tells me.

C-One looks nice, quite suttle. But I dont think the carbon fibre would look right with all these little black bits all over the place [dnt paint carbon fibre so told]

I think the rear C-One looks good, but its not worth that kind of money in my eyes.

I asked Kevin about that, and its on Envy, but it will fit the T-Sport as well so he tells me.

C-One looks nice, quite suttle. But I dont think the carbon fibre would look right with all these little black bits all over the place [dnt paint carbon fibre so told]

I think the rear C-One looks good, but its not worth that kind of money in my eyes.

nothing wrong with painting carbon fibre.

Mmm still alot of money.

I was thinking the T-Sport with Booster front and sideskirts looks pretty good, its not like the back shoots up and isn't as low as the rest or anything.

But I guess the rear C-One could smooth things off nicly and complete the full bodykit then.

Im still unsure which Spoiler I like, C-West, Veilside, Booster

The C-West one is quite chunky, veilsides suttle but nice, and booster i hav currently forgotten wot it looks like hehe.

Sard? Just found em:

Sardyarirearbumper.jpg

Its only £445! From Envy...

Not a bad kit though, just pricy.

C-West

CwestYarisrear.jpg

Another C-West?

TRDyarisrearbumper.jpg

Veilside

veilsideyarisrear.jpg

I dont like the what I call Non-TS Booster kit, it badly needs painting. Or something, looks way to plastic.

Sard? Just found em:

Sardyarirearbumper.jpg

Its only £445! From Envy...

Not a bad kit though, just pricy.

Ugly

C-West

CwestYarisrear.jpg

Not a T-Sport kit.

Another C-West?

TRDyarisrearbumper.jpg

TRD (Toyota Racing Development).. Nice, but very pricey.

Veilside

veilsideyarisrear.jpg

Not a T-Sport kit.

I dont like the what I call Non-TS Booster kit, it badly needs painting. Or something, looks way to plastic.

Maybe I'll just get the booster front skirt... Yet I really want the dual exit booster kit :( Arg!

Good choice.. again same as back skirt.. its a 2 piece,, inner and outer.. also comes with the mesh.... the foglamps from booster are plastic.. so avoid them if you are looking for good quality fog's.

Inner part can be painted a different colour from the outer part.. the mesh i got was black, but it probly be possible to paint this too if you like

whats the point in paying 400 quid odd for a rear spoiler just so you can have a single exhaust! save 200 notes by getting the booster one! Sell your fujitso backboxes and the cash youve saved can go on a full custom stainless, Sorted!

Whats wrong with the Fujitso in the booster? Despite the fact its single. Sure it will look fine.

And what did you mean by not a T-Sport kit? Surly you can get them for the T-Sport???

Only problem with the booster is, you would have to spend out LOADS quickly, buy the skirt, fit it, get the full custom system made up and fitted. Otherwise in between the car would look crap.

2 Part booster? Interesting didn't know that. Why do they replace the fogs? Why cant you keep the originals?

Black mesh has to be done, but I dont see any mesh on the booster front.

Whats wrong with the Fujitso in the booster? Despite the fact its single. Sure it will look fine.

And what did you mean by not a T-Sport kit? Surly you can get them for the T-Sport???

Only problem with the booster is, you would have to spend out LOADS quickly, buy the skirt, fit it, get the full custom system made up and fitted. Otherwise in between the car would look crap.

2 Part booster? Interesting didn't know that. Why do they replace the fogs? Why cant you keep the originals?

Black mesh has to be done, but I dont see any mesh on the booster front.

I think cfc was talking about the non T-Sport booster kit.

Yes i was talking about the non t-sport kit.

both kits can be veiwed here... http://www.boostertuning.com/ in the bodykits section.

As for the mesh on the non t-sport kit....

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/3000/23rz.jpg

Zoom in on the front the mesh is on the outside of the foglamps and in the middle section too.

A little hard to see considering its black... so if you want i will try to put up a better pic.. just ask.

The rear skirt on the non t-sport kit is a 2 piece on mine the silver part is sepewrate from the black part.

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/9341/10ir.jpg