Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Non-modified Section

Demonic Angel

As the ex-owner of a previously unmodified Yaris and a future owner of an unmodified Yaris, sometimes it gets a bit daunting when all people seem to go on about in the Yaris forum is certain mods for their cars

Each to their own, but I dont understand what they're talking about!

Can we not have a section so that people with unmodified cars can chat about their basic models, without all the jargon. It seems that most of the new posts started are for modifications, amps, Speakers etc - stuff us non-mods dont have in our cars and choose not to have.

Perhaps make it for all models of Toyota, not just Yaris as I know a lot of members do modify their cars and we are a minority.

But still - if you dont ask, you dont get and all! :D

most of the modding bores the mammaries offa me . way too much money spent on so little of any worth in my opinion , but hey , what do i know - :D

255 bhp of unmodded heaven in the form of a celica gt4 :P

Understand your point's but in the course off modifiying people get a better look of their car internally and can say better on how to change this or that than somebody who say's "x" isn't working on mine or how do i do this, :help:

Ask a question on a unmodifed car on any club, then someone with a modifed car will answer you(usually :lol: ) :thumbsup:

i understand the points too

Toyota Owners Club is EXACTLY that. You are more than welcome to this website as you own a toyota, std ones are more than welcome at anytime, you dont have to have 5000bhp, 20inch wheels and a kerb scraping bodykit to be a member here. thats what its not about

its a collective of enthusiasts in every shape and form dedicated to their Toyotas

i understand its daunting seeing stuff like, 'what exhaust', 'wheel offsets' etc etc... if your not that kind of person, but believe me the people who do rip into their cars, as ken says, always have a great knowledge of the inner workings which is always a benefit to everyone else.

theres certain forums ive seen that try to incorporate both modded and unmodded sections and it gets terribly complex at times, the simplification of toyota model forums on this site make it a very effective and easy site.

plus Blue, you provide a valuable insurance information service when needed! :D so youve defo got a purpose here!

and DM your always as ever welcomed here!

plus Blue, you provide a valuable insurance information service when needed! :D so youve defo got a purpose here!

Thanks for that Jaxx - tis nice to know my help is appreciated :)

• 6 months later...

Although new to the boards I can definitely join the standard set-up team....after saying that though, the people that modify have a good knowledge of their cars....my upgrades are a gps system, toad alarm and seat covers. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links