Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 1l / 1sz-fe

anthokr

Hi all !

I am wondering what is the fuel tank capacity in my Yaris 1L / 1sz-fe.

Any idea ?

Each time, I am filling about 32 Litters and the fuel level light is already blinking.

Thanks.

Correct me if i'm wrong people, but all Yaris are 45 litres fuel capacity. I usually put in 38-40 litres after getting 300 miles from a tank. This is because i go as soon as it starts flashing because it gets on my nerves flashing away at me! I have left it longer and got 330 miles out of the tank and then put in 42 litres and it was to the brim!

Errm, your filling up and it's still blinking? Sensor's knackered..

Yeah, just noticed that! If it blinks after filling up, take it to see Mr.T!

Anyone have a rough Idea how many miles are left (assuming driving normally) when the light starts blinking and also when it starts blinking faster??

Matt

So is it normal that it starts blinking when I can only refill with 32 L ?

If the tank is 40 litters it means that there is still 8 L. (more than 120 km = 75 miles)

Tks !

Anyone have a rough Idea how many miles are left (assuming driving normally) when the light starts blinking and also when it starts blinking faster??

Matt

The average is 40 miles left when warning light comes on/last bar flashes

Yaris fuel tank capacity is 45,5 litres I fill up about 43 litres after 750km, every week, for more than 5 years.

Our fuel tank sensor is extremely correct! I have never seen a thing like that ever in any car! The fuel consumption unit is PERFECT! No mistakes at all... If you drive with a calculator you'll see...

The first Yaris model (mine) has 8 traces on fuel egg-shaped meter. I always fill it up till fuel comes out... :)

1st trace should be equal to 8 litres; 2nd to 7th should be 5 litres each and last one should be 7,5 litres.

Note: the "extra" half litre of the first trace might be the fuel on the exit tube from the top of the tank - because I really fill it up!!... :))

Usually I count on 100km after blinking; of course, it depends on driving mode...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links