Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nitropowered Yaris On Ebay

Crisis

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...mMakeTrack=true

Seen the car before. Does someone on here own it? Looks quite nice. Lame excuse to sell it though, although I know what you mean.

What sort of 0-60 ya rekon it would have? Only a 1ltr at the end of the day.

17z with no wheel arch modifications??? Whattt! Doesn't size tyre size or alloy wheel depth. Also lowered 50mm

This cant be true.

17z - No wheel arch modifications.

Lowered 50mm - No wheel arch modifications.

I didn't think you could do either, let alone both without lowering.

Dont know why but I quite like the graphics as well.

If you get the right offset on 17" wheels they fit without modding the arches... 205/40x17 tyres will fit ok... sat side by side they have the same rolling circumference as 185/55x15's and 195/50x15's and 205/45x16's... give or take up to 3mm, the closest a conversion on tyre sizes u will get. but getting the correct offset is a must.

et 38 - 42 if i am right but i'm not sure which end of the scale is needed... ie 38's or 42's

Probz does, also expensive, its another load of "fuel" u ave to top up. Thats annoying. Just stick to a turbo myself.

It's a hideous car, and why bother with NOS? Unless your running a 700bhp Skyline or Supra... what the :censor: is the point?! Just an expensive way to blow your engine up.

or just buy a fast car? (no offence to 1.0l owners :) )

No offence taken but the T-Sport is hardly a rocket ship! :unsure:

No offence taken but the T-Sport is hardly a rocket ship! :unsure:

If it's faster than my 1.3 then it's getting close! In the gears, it is pretty darn quick! Obviously not that quick, but quick enough!

Quick and fast are 2 different things! A T-Sport is quick, a 911 Turbo is fast! :thumbsup:

Well, yeah. I bet i could beat a 911 round a track.... *wakes up from dream*

Edited by seveer unaek

I have a question - shes selling it because of speed humps in her area that the car cant get over!

Well then 99% of the UK is buggered then as I dont know anywhere that doesnt have speed humps!

So you buy the car, your driving along and you get to a big hump - what do you do? Turn around? :rolleyes:

So you buy the car, your driving along and you get to a big hump - what do you do? Turn around?  :rolleyes:

Nah, a squirt of the NO2 and that hideous wing should make it fly over them!

hideous wing?

you talkin about the spoiler? i think its nice, i want that one, looks better than the veilside!

It's a car, a hatchback at that, and it *wasn't* made in Seattle.

Yves.

wow people are actually speaking their minds about attrocious bodykits for once, but would you say the same if that girl posted here asking what you thought of her car?

:)

Forged pistons and cams? Why? I bet it runs lumpy at tickover with them and the exhaust with not cat!

I think the graphics are great!

wow people are actually speaking their minds about attrocious bodykits for once, but would you say the same if that girl posted here asking what you thought of her car?

:)

I'd tell her... no guts, no glory. (Film please?)

Minging kit. Carcept kits all look the same and non of them extend the original styling of the car which is what a bodykit should do!

Now, on the subject of bodykits This one has to be the best custom one i've seen! I'm not saying i like it, but the work and effort in it is amazing. (P.S. BEWARE.... it will eat a 56k modem alive!!!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links