Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japan 1 - Italy 0

gordypix

Well - theres no contest with football but Clarkson just proved that an Evo can mess with a Lambo big style. :thumbsup:

Evo for me please!

You ain't ever heard a Lambo rumble have you?

I honestly don't see how anyone would choose an Evo VIII over a Lambo??? :wacko:

Evo for me please!

You ain't ever heard a Lambo rumble have you?

I honestly don't see how anyone would choose an Evo VIII over a Lambo??? :wacko:

Totally agree, 4 door saloon or true supercar? I know which I would choose, but both are good cars

Problem is the Evo needs servicing like every 4000miles, on top of this it looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp and like Clarkson said - LAG :P

Luckly us Supra TT drivers arent quite sure what lag is - having never experienced it ourselves :lol:.

I dont care if the evo does 0-60 in 3.5secs....its just not cool having 4 doors :lol::thumbsup:

The point was how a cheaper car can compete with a supercar tho...so really for the price of a lambo id have a Porsche 911 Turbo..best of both worlds imo supercar thats usable on a daily basis AND it would beat both of the above :drool:

How nasty was the colour of the lambo? But somehow it looked amazing on it!.........cant imagine it on a looking good on any other car!

evo over any crap lambo! i hate lambos, ferarris, porsche

explain why..

the evo is probably one of the ugliest cars on the road, and it seems to get uglier with every update imo

hmm Lambo or the Evo let me think :rolleyes: :P

My boss has just bought a brand spanking new Evo VIII MR320 and the first thing I said was, fast car shame about the servicing, in which he replied "why whats the matter with them" :rolleyes:

The Evo is a stupid car......

for starters is Fugly, for seconds its even more unreliable then a lambo (!!!)

for thirds it looks likea super nintendo on wheels with a spoiler and the cutty bit from a clingfilm wrapper on the back!!!

The Evo is a stupid car......

for starters is Fugly, for seconds its even more unreliable then a lambo (!!!)

for thirds it looks likea super nintendo on wheels with a spoiler and the cutty bit from a clingfilm wrapper on the back!!!

Ha ha ha :D

Well said.

Couldn't have put it better myself :thumbsup:

P.S. Being a Japanese car I wasn't aware of the reliability problem :blink:

My 2ps worth. The mitzi is UGLY For the money i`d buy a Lexus and put up with the occasional Lambo overtakin me. :D

I like the Evo.. also liked the Lambo. End of the day both are not worth ******* compared to a Noble or a Aston.

Sorry but there you go