Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yts Insurance

DJNS

O well. Hehe I probably do about 6000 but they will never know.

They will when you crash and they check your mileage!!

*TIP* Dont crash!! :thumbsup:

Thats the best driving tip I have ever heard!

*Note to self: Do not crash.

I do about 75-100 miles a week. So its not over that much.

Yeah, you're fine! I do about 250 miles a week as an average, so im not doing quite 15000 miles a year! My policy is for 12000 too! So im bang on!!

I might get a sticker done for my car, or have a voice installed when i switch engine on, both will say...

The tip for today.... Do not crash.

I'll patten it and sell millions... watch the money pour in mwuahahaha!!!

*wakey wakey*

try www.adrianflux.co.uk

they just quoted me £1800 for my YTS (with all mods + supercharged at 170bhp) that isnt bad to say i have one conviction and no no claims bonus. (this is my first insurance policy under my own name. + im 20

try www.adrianflux.co.uk

they just quoted me £1800 for my YTS (with all mods + supercharged at 170bhp) that isnt bad to say i have one conviction and no no claims bonus. (this is my first insurance policy under my own name. + im 20

That's flipping amazing!!

Since you said supercharger... i've reminded myself... how are you going to fit it?? And when you've done yours, around june/july... fancy fitting one for me??!!! Funds permitting!!

i have no guarentee how it will work or fit on a 1.3 :(

I had a feeling that would be the case! Besides, other than Adrian flux, nobody will insure me with it on!!

Now i've hit 21 with 3ncb.. I get insured on a Supra for like £900, an MR2 for £800 and a T Sport for £750.. all on Direc Line online quote (bored at work).. :thumbsup:

when i was 17 i could of insured my YTS for 2800, now i am 18, and remember i have wrote one yts off, i still can insure it for 2200 fully comp with CIS, and they havnt charged me for any of my modifications, oh and they were very quick in paying up when i wrote the 1st yts off.

Tom!!

I could never pay that much for insurance. I never want to go above £1200 like I did for my 1st car while learning.

Chapers, that is impressive! Cheap Supra Insurance for sure.

Norwhich Union do wonders for me!

18/1yr NCB mine will be around £1100 as well.

well i had to pay through the roof to get insured as i have had enough of public services. over the last three years i've spent something like £3000 on travel, just to get to college and back. so paying this just puts my mind at rest knowing i dont have to take an 1 hr bus ride home when i can get home in 15 mins in the comfort of my own car!