Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed

Lee Bali

im wondering if you can buy lighter adapters from anywhere as ive just bought neon under seat lights but they only come with simple wires. I need to buy a car lighter adpater from somehwre eto wire it up to or mange to wire it all someohow. If anybody has any idea how to help or any wiring instructions that might be helpful please keep me posted. Thanks all

You can get cig lighter extenders so that you have 3 cig lighter holes instead of one...

Then its a simple case of sniping the wire and connecting the wires to the back of the cog lighter...

Pos with Pos

Neg with neg,

whoops misunderstood..

Well in this case snip one of the wires, and get a switch, connect the switch so the one of the wires has a switch in it, then connect the postive wire to the postive nocde behind the cig lighter, do the same for the negative wire, the switch will then control the thhe circuit...

i saw the switch you have on your car man. how did u fit in in that position and was it hard to wire up. like did u have to take the front dash appart etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links