Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snow

earpl

well boys as i live in denmark i sometimes have to be in the car before i can tell the front from the back...at these times i also become a devout catholic all the way home (60 miles). as soon as i am home i turn into an atheist and converse with my good friend jack daniels! Last year on the worst day we got three foot of snow.......in an hour! Our father, who art in a celica convertible...

well boys as i live in denmark i sometimes have to be in the car before i can tell the front from the back...at these times i also become a devout catholic all the way home (60 miles). as soon as i am home i turn into an atheist and converse with my good friend jack daniels! Last year on the worst day we got three foot of snow.......in an hour! Our father, who art in a celica convertible...

Bet you have a white Christmas! :thumbsup:36_16_5.gif

At least when i'm upside down in a ditch with my hair on fire i have plenty of powder to put out the flames!! :hokus-pokus:

At least when i'm upside down in a ditch with my hair on fire i have plenty of powder to put out the flames!!  :hokus-pokus:

Hmmmm!

Take your make up with you then! :P :thumbsup::lol:

lol nice one............... But I am sure he was driving a GT-R  :P

He might drive a GT-R ....... But he MADE the GT4 :lol::lol:

Wow! Snow for everyone on Christmas day? Cool! (literally)

Left work at 11:00 last night and the car was an ice cube. Scraping the windscreen had no effect! It was solid. Took 10mins to get all the ice off :eek:

Also prising your doors open and hoping the door glass doesnt pull bits of the door rubber away is a bit of a pain. Dont want a leaky car :angry:

Was a bit frosty here this morning and REALLY cold but still no signs at all of snow :(

Same here. Now snow just frost...run my gf home last night and coulnt see 10ft in front of me with fog.......scared a few drivers on the bypass though :lol: all kreeping at 30mph i went by aroun 45 - 50wi my side lights and foggies on :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links