Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dastek Unichip Results

drb5

fair do's :)

i totally agree the yaris lump need to be blown to make any serious power, it is a tough little engine and would take some stick.

i would be curious to see a heavily tunned NA t-sport lump though as Spartty managed a claimed 130bhp out of the 1.3 lump (std of 90ish) in the evo rally yaris. so with the extra 200cc, 150bhp may well be acheivable.

plus we have nick whos got the TS 'charged and hopefully hes gonna have some VERY nice reults when thats finished

did the yaris that had the Dastek fitted de-catted, as this will make more difference than the other mods (excluding forced induction etc)

ive hacked the childish 'my cars better than your car' argument out of this thread!

stay on the topic of

Dastek Unichip Results

thank you

:angry::angry::angry:

Where did you get it installed, the other thing which I haven't seen noted is the Unichip is only as good as the engineer who installs it....

Although as Ben says on a small engine there's not to much gain you'll see from a chip with out a lot of work before the chip is installed...

with a small engine capacity a remapped ecu won't really help unless you've got forced induction, it's just the way it goes.. add a charger/turbo to that 1.5 and then remap it and you might get some good results :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links