Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whoops I Did It Again......

Leeky

Went to my work xmas do last night :D Didnt drink as i was driving but spent most of the night talking to this girl from my office.

We shared a few flirty jokes and were a bit touchy-feely. Then we got up for a dance and thinks got a little... :unsure: ...firey i'd say.

Anyway i've never looked at this girl in that way and always considered her 'not my type'. We spent the whole night together talking and before we knew what had happened everyone had gone home and it was just me and her and some very drunk people in the hotel with the catering staff cleaning up the tables from the 300+ party go'ers.

Looked at my watch and it was coming up to 2am and she didnt know how she was getting home as the person that she though 'was' gonna give her a lift home went a lot earlier. So i offered to take her home, and yes she loved the Supra by the way :lol: :D

We talked all the way home and when i dropped her off she kissed me on the cheek, although i got the feeling that she wanted to kiss me properly.

The thing i cant understand is why i cant stop thinking about her? Why havent i looked at her in this way before? She is 27 (5years older than me) and she has a boyfriend :( , but i dont know what to do?

Was it just the party atmosphere or have i found someone really special here? :unsure::help: Im so confused.....i wasnt in the office today but gotta go in on monday...problem is EVERYONE from work saw what was happening between us :(

Man, let her make the first move .. don't wanna drop yourself in the cacka ..

esp if she has a fella ..

Get out on the town and find something that IS your type ..

yeah, to dance....sober that takes guts, and guts come if ya trying to impress!

Oh and expect alot of gossip in work ;) heeey leeky so what yoou been up to this weekend :D....shes got a fellla yaaa know

what you didnt **** her?

Of course i didnt :rolleyes: , i never do that on a first date anyway - Let alone no date at all and an xmas party :lol:

'Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have s*x with them.'

She didnt even use that trick? :unsure:

it sounds like he's not on the town tonight ..

I'm just going to sit in and watch Bridget Jones and hug my pillow*

Sounds like you are hooked mate ..

* completly made up statement ..

it sounds like he's not on the town tonight ..
I'm just going to sit in and watch Bridget Jones and hug my pillow*

Sounds like you are hooked mate ..

* completly made up statement ..

Haha :lol: You forgot the big tub of haagen dazs and the thick wool jumper :lol:

Ummmm 1. she has a bloke, 2. she only kissed you on her cheek.

Sorry, but that just sounds like a friendly thing to me :(

I kissed all my male mates on the cheeks at my works do, but it doesnt mean I fancy them!

I kissed all my male mates on the cheeks at my works do, but it doesnt mean I fancy them!

Not the same by a long shot, there was this intimacy between us all night.

^^^ good points are you sure you didn't misunderstand the situation?

I'll soon know come Monday, i'll be honest if anyone asks if im interested in her. But i wont make a play for it as she has a boyfriend.

If she is likes me she will make it clear and dump her boyfriend. If she doesnt then i got no choice but to move on :thumbsup:

Depends which cheek! :thumbsup::lol:36_12_2.gif

:D :D :D

See if she takes it any further on monday dude, she has a bloke so he will have to go :thumbsup: unless your up for a bit of 3 way action... :lol::lol:

Take is easy matey and see what happens :thumbsup: good luck

Good luck sorting it out Lee!!  :thumbsup:  :yes:

:D  :D  :D

See if she takes it any further on monday dude, she has a bloke so he will have to go  :thumbsup: unless your up for a bit of 3 way action...  :lol:  :lol:

Take is easy matey and see what happens  :thumbsup:  good luck

Cheers peeps, i'll wait and she if she wants to take it any further :thumbsup:

She did to you what you do to them!

She was drunk, she won’t remember what happened and if she does she will dismiss it.

Get over it, its not going anywhere; she’s messing with your head, blokes do it to women every weekend!

she got any fit mates if so dude go for it and hook me and ben out

yeah .. why dind't I think of that .. :yes:

Went to my work xmas do last night  :D  Didnt drink as i was driving but spent most of the night talking to this girl from my office.

We shared a few flirty jokes and were a bit touchy-feely. Then we got up for a dance and thinks got a little... :unsure: ...firey i'd say.

I say see what happens..I stone cold sober at my works party (not been home long) and I was dancing with a certain guy..not properly firey but we were briefly close every now and then but to me it was just a laugh..and he was drunk!! Office Parties are known for that kinda thing...loads of people who I work with were dancing up close to each other properly and most of them have partners but it just seemed there was an unwritten rule that whatever happened wouldn't go any further/be told to anyone than people in the office if you get what I mean..

Went to my work xmas do last night  :D  Didnt drink as i was driving but spent most of the night talking to this girl from my office.

I say see what happens..I stone cold sober at my works party (not been home long) and I was dancing with a certain guy..not properly firey but we were briefly close every now and then but to me it was just a laugh..and he was drunk!! Office Parties are known for that kinda thing...loads of people who I work with were dancing up close to each other properly and most of them have partners but it just seemed there was an unwritten rule that whatever happened wouldn't go any further/be told to anyone than people in the office if you get what I mean..

yeah its like that where i work. somethin always happens on our xmas do's. then we all gossip about it the followin day. but it goes no further. :!Removed!:

i've had it a couple of times where u think that someone likes u. then for a week or so you cant get them out of your head. then u find out you got it all wrong. best seein how it all goes mate. good luck

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links