Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whoops I Did It Again......

Leeky

Not the same by a long shot, there was this intimacy between us all night.

Ummmmm, you want to bet love? Believe me, if I told you everything, its not different what so ever.

This girl may really like you, but still not want to dump her bloke for you, so dont get your hopes up :(

Be careful :group-cuddles:

fumbling at work, i love sitting back and watching you all get on with it-

fair play to the sobre shivalry though, need at least 10 stellas before im capable!

anybody with a paseo made in 97 got anything they wish to add to this topic?!! :P

:lol: Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Im not gonna get my hopes up, we'll probably all have a laugh about it on Monday and then all will be forgot'n.

But if something does happen when i speak to this girl then i'll worry about it then :thumbsup::lol:

Is he big????

(the boyfriend!!!!)

Wow Lee thats great newa, obviously having the boyfriend in the pic isnt an ideal leeky kinda situation,

as long a you're careful and dont leave yourself open you should be fine. Pleased for you mate.

does that mean that there is another toc rg female on the way, i need someone to moan too when we all go out!!! :lol: :D :P

You moan enough as it is!!!!! :bye:

i only dance when i have had a few, never when im sober. im in the mood for dancein now. im p**sed as a !Removed! at the moment :P, kightrider with vouch for that :P

Is he big????

(the boyfriend!!!!)

he's just wondering wether or not he has a bigger tadger than you!! :D

Think he's posted a pic' of it in gold (not the serpant :P ) :lol:

does that mean that there is another toc rg female on the way, i need someone to moan too when we all go out!!!  :lol:  :D  :P

Yep :thumbsup: Regardless of what happens between me and her i think i may have already convinced her to sign up as she wants a Supra now :lol::thumbsup:

edit:

:blink: Oh dear....that means she will be able to ready this thread :crybaby:

Ok so i met her again today :D We didnt really talk and then she came up to me during my lunch break and struck up a convo.

Anyway we got talking and i mentioned the other night :)

She said her b/f is going abroad to work in a few months so they will be going their seperate ways. And maybe we could start by being mates and hanging out :thumbsup:

But it doesnt matter anyway as i'll be honest.....i dont fancy her :(

Maybe it was the dress she had on that night or the convo but i just didnt get nothing from her today.....damn that makes me sound really bad :shutit: :lol:

So anyway....forget that one, not a good idea to date someone from work anyway :rolleyes:

[:

But it doesnt matter anyway as i'll be honest.....i dont fancy her :(

Ring her, tell her to put the dress on again, then pork her. Simple. :eek:

Ring her, tell her to put the dress on again, then pork her. Simple.  :eek:

Nah...im not like that, i want a g/f. Not a quick fling and then awkwardness at work :rolleyes:

well while you are waiting for a girlfriend, do her! ho ho ho, merry xmas. Oh and you could ring her boyfriend and say you porked her even though you didnt fancy her, he'll be crushed that a) shes been bad and B) that hes got an ugly girlfriend! You cant lose!

well while you are waiting for a girlfriend, do her! ho ho ho, merry xmas. Oh and you could ring her boyfriend and say you porked her even though you didnt fancy her, he'll be crushed that a) shes been bad and B) that hes got an ugly girlfriend! You cant lose!

Ummmm....yeah...ok <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links