Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lightbrows For Yaris

dannyb999

ok can anyone recomend any light brows (not masks) FOR MY YARIS?

pictures and prices would be fantastic! gonna be spending my xmas money on a set! :D

i had a set of those eyebrows,, toyshop sent em out by error wen i ordered masks.. were surplus to requiements... they might be still at my work (but i doubt it).. i know one of them was damaged but a half descent bodyship could easily have repaired it after all its only fibreglass or summit.

If they are still there i'll get a piccy of en and if you want em you can have them FOC.. just postage maybe to sort... will get back to you on this

Hi mate,

I did my light brows or mask today itself. Here is the pic at this addr:

Eyelids

Did that from fiber. Had to remove the lights completely and mould the fiber on it. Then draw the design and then cut it. Still have to do the paint job. This will be for monday. Will post the pic when it's finished.

Cheers

Ismael

hi mate, that would be fantastic, thanks very much! if you do still have them, i'll pay for postage and a bit extra to get urself a drink or something :)

pm me to let me know

cheers!

i had a set of those eyebrows,,  toyshop sent em out by error wen i ordered masks.. were surplus to requiements... they might be still at my work (but i doubt it).. i know one of them was damaged  but a half descent bodyship could easily have repaired it  after all  its only fibreglass or summit.

If they are still there i'll get a piccy of en  and if you want em  you can have them  FOC.. just postage maybe to sort...  will get back to you on this

dannb999... pm's not working for me :(.. anyway.. was only to say that the guys at the other depot binned them eyebrowse sorry m8 :(

think i quite like th ebooster ones.. bit pricey tho. but like the fact they go all the way to the bottom of the light, unlike ur trd ones ryan. do like urs just prefere the booster

I know wot you mean danny but jaxx done the group buy and were ready sprayed so I though why not!

The Boosters attach better aswell! :thumbsup:

I was looking at the envy website at the light masks and the light brows

I want to put masks on the lights but cant really deside whether they look cool or not . The picture is a bit small so cant get a good impression

has any one got them plus a picture . Better still does anyone know of other style light covers . I was looking for something that looks more like the MG rover style of lights. I like the round effect and the built in unit look rather than a cover

I used to love them, but I think the Yaris looks alot better with standard lights with eye lids, and bulb changes.

I wish they had a proper angel eyes conversion.

What I would love to do, front lighting wise is:

Have blue light bulbs (BMW/Audi)

Booster Eyelids

Wrapped around the fog lights have some faint blue neons to give that angel eye effect.

May look ****, Im not sure. I just love angel eyes and I dont know how to go about getting a similar effect on the Yaris.

Does any1 remember they things that looked like Morettes in a casing? Think I need to drag up an ancient thread here! :yes:

Hi guys,

finally got my eyebrows painted and fitted. Looks simple and good. I like it since I want my car to look different from any other car. Just my taste :D

To have a look at the pics plz visit this forum:

Eyelids

Cheers

Ismael

do you have ny pics of the whole of your front car rather than just close ups of the lights ismael, very nice by the way, look alot better ow they are painted!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links