Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kaori...

Demonic Angel

yer the dna is probably the stuff they left from their underware after realising they could have killed someone  :P

I dont think they cared that much to poopy themselves - otherwise maybe they would have checked to see if I was alright before they scarpered!

In fact I'm glad they dont know I'm alive as I hope it rests on their consiences(sp?) that their stupidity *may* have caused someone to lose their life and maybe that will stop them doing it again - who knows...

AFAIK they are spineless scum!

I say we do it old style... hunt them down with dogs, spears and torches... then burn the little f****rs at the stake!

seveer! she's a lady! im sure shes not that brutal!!!!

For these fellas I might have a personality transplant for a night!

Come on then seveer - where do you keep the industrial strength (but not too heavy as I dont wanna break a nail!) baseball bats? :D :D

Come on then seveer - where do you keep the industrial strength (but not too heavy as I dont wanna break a nail!) baseball bats?  :D  :D

He doesn’t need a baseball bat, his hands and feet are licensed as lethal weapons!

He has to pay money every year so he can keep them :lol:

Come on then seveer - where do you keep the industrial strength (but not too heavy as I dont wanna break a nail!) baseball bats?  :D  :D

He doesn’t need a baseball bat, his hands and feet are licensed as lethal weapons!

He has to pay money every year so he can keep them :lol:

lol Excuse me sir, do you have a license for those feet and hands..... :D :P

Anyway I'm talking about a weapon for me - I cant use his feet and hands as he'll be using them (no doubt to punch and kick!) so I need my own fierce weapon (my kitten is unfortunately washing her fur that night! lol)

so I need my own fierce weapon..

I've got one you could borrow ;) , although you'd need a liscence for that too.. :lol:

Joking.

Ooo-err!

Is it a big one then? :D

Ooo-err!

Is it a big one then?  :D

Haven't been in Gold then?.. :blink:

Not the Tatooed one :shutit:

oh my god ...your the mushroom :eek::lol::lol:

Well, i only need a license if im in current training, which is why mine runs out in January as i can't train until at least March now, but if I was in a fight and chinned somebody using skills i'd been taught (knee breaks, neck holds, certain elbow tricks) then they have a chance of suing me for using lethal force.

I know it sounds stupid, and i laughed when i had to sign all the forms and stuff, but apparantly it's part of the rules/laws of the JKA.

Anyway, my old school had a great baseball bat... metal thing! Might be good for knocking a couple of heads off! I'll bust in and swipe it for ya! :D

Well, i only need a license if im in current training, which is why mine runs out in January as i can't train until at least March now, but if I was in a fight and chinned somebody using skills i'd been taught (knee breaks, neck holds, certain elbow tricks) then they have a chance of suing me for using lethal force.

Don't start that again!

So if you get in a ruckus in February you can’t do anything ‘cause your licence has run out!!!............. Tell them to come back in March!

You crack me up mate :lol:

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Hey, i know it sounds daft, but apparantly that's the law! Have you ever seen Con Air? Where Nicholas Cage goes to Prison for killing those guys using his military skills... same thing... I would get punished for knowing skills and using them unless my life was in serious danger. If i can find my old license, i'll put the quote up from it.

Right... found it, this is from a F.E.K.O (Federation of English Karate Organisations International) license and is affiliated by the JKA (Japanese Karate Association)

"I Promise to uphold the true spirit of karate-do and never to use the skills I am taught against any persons except for the defence of myself, my family or friends in the instance of extreme danger or unprovoked attack or in support of law and order."

Then there are a couple of insurance forms with similar bits that I had to sign and they were then sent to the office of F.E.K.O. These had the "Deadly weapons" bits in, but i havn't got copies, so i can't quoute that im afraid.

There is also a decleration and some morals you have to adhere to....

"I promise to uphold the true spirit of honour, discipline and respect relating to the core of ALL martial arts"

"Hitotsu reigi o omonzuru koto"

"Hitotsu kekki no yuki imashimeru koto"

You might still think it's funny, and in respect to the deadly weapons bit it is really, as im no deadly weapon... some lunatic with a knife in his hand is far deadlier than i am, also somebody wanting a fight is far deadlier than i am, the best thing i can ever teach as a martial artist is to ALWAYS avoid conflict at all times.

If you're laughing at the etiquette and discipline surrounding this, then i'll have to ask you to have some respect. I've trained hard for over 5 years to get what i have. I am very disciplined in this and follow the things i have been taught relating to mind and body in my life everyday. It isn't just fighting you know. It's hard work, it's something iv strived for, something i regret not being able to do at the moment and it's something that everybody should have a go at... if anything to learn some discipline and respect.

Hasn't this drifted rather off topic?? :huh:

seveer unaek, it's best to keep that sort of thing to yourself

the less people know about you the better, and that's certainly the case here 'cos you're not winning any friends with your boasts of martial arts expertise

seveer unaek, it's best to keep that sort of thing to yourself

the less people know about you the better, and that's certainly the case here 'cos you're not winning any friends with your boasts of martial arts expertise

I'm not boasting anything, i was simply saying that that's what happens because reece was laughing at it, as if i was making it up, so i simply gave prrof that i aint making it up. I havn't boasted a thing, quite the opposite. Iv lost many competitions, i never claimed to be an expert, just that's something i do or have done, and that iv trained hard for it. Where the hell have you got the 'boasting' bit? I was simply tyring to prove to reece that although it sounds daft and funny, that it's the truth.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links