Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wot Price Could I Get For My Yaris?

jay dh

its a 1999 on a V plate, cdx, silver 5dr, just clocked 20k on the clock, free/tip-tronic (cant remember the term for it), full history, standard

not much on autotrader to go by with the low miles, any ideas kind people?

Jay

You have to be a paying member to advertise on the TOC

As from 14th of May 2004 The buy and sell section shall be restricted to Club Authorised Traders, Bronze, Silver or Gold members.

Only these member groups may have permission to sell in the buy and sell forums.

:thumbsup:

I think (s)he's only looking for a valuation...

Try http://www.whatcar.com/Valuations_Search.asp for valuations. There are others that take into account options and colours and stuff, but this will give you an idea of the value.

If you were trying to sell then join gold. Not only can you advertise, but you can support the site and have access to lots of extras ;)

Take care,

Alan

Edit:

You're looking at about 5 grand, but I believe you should take a bit off that as the MMT is possibly worth a bit less than the manual 2nd hand...

Edited by alanbradley

OK, fair point, but let me just add one word to that post:

its a 1999 on a V plate, cdx, silver 5dr, just clocked 20k on the clock, free/tip-tronic (cant remember the term for it), full history, standard...

"Offers"

Um, yeah, but I like to give the benefit of the doubt :lol:

Why would I want it! Mine's not even 3 months old! (and I wouldn't be seen dead with MMT!)

:lol:

/ Over & out...

I meant ‘your money’ as in paying for gold membership and someone who doesn’t and using gold facilities.

I just think the rules should apply to everyone and not when it suits.

:!Removed!:

cheers alan for giving me the benefit of the doubt, although ur opinion of the MMT was not requested. the reasons y i bought it are my own and valid.

if i was actually selling the car, i would use the for sale section clearly stated, hence becoming a full member, and also include somewhere in the post the words, 'for sale'.

Jay

(and I wouldn't be seen dead with MMT!)

And what is wrong with MMT Alan.........I think they are great......all the advantages of an automatic , without the "traditional" problems :P

More a "me" thing... I can easily drive autos and easily drive manuals, but I have trouble with the "inbetweens". Tbh, I'm been put off by the 'box in my mate's Smart Roadster Coupé...

As always, I'm prepared to be proven wrong and persuaded otherwise!

Alan

considering its on the Toyota owners club, in the "yaris" section. so most people tend to have yaris. so it wouldn't really be a good place to sell it would it..... so no need to be funny ;)

More a "me" thing... I can easily drive autos and easily drive manuals, but I have trouble with the "inbetweens". Tbh, I'm been put off by the 'box in my mate's Smart Roadster Coupé...

As always, I'm prepared to be proven wrong and persuaded otherwise!

Alan

I take your point Alan :thumbsup:

I too have a manual licence (Held for over 30 years) but my last two cars have been semi auto gearboxes. Previous car was a Clio Quickshift 5 but the Yaris MMT is a smoother change gearbox and gives me a chance to "stir the pudding" occasionally with the manual seqencial shift. I know that some might see it as "Lazy" driving. (My son does) but I really cant see myself ever wanting to own a manual gearbox again, although I do occasionally drive a manual car when I use a "Works pool" car (Just to keep my hand in. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links