Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A Work Horse

SMW

My work horse is the MR2!!!!!

I can get 320 miles to a tank (trust me comapred tol the supra its VERY economical) it was cheap, its still fun and it looks good... I was :thumbsup: goung to get an IS200....... but I can't really suggest that!!!!!

I went for the mr2 because it was the only small engined RWD car that I could find that wasn't to !Removed! (mx5, etc) and was new enough to be a suitable daily driver

My work horse is the MR2!!!!!

I can get 320 miles to a tank (trust me comapred tol the supra its VERY economical)

That's really good. I never got more than 260 miles from a full tank in my Rev3 :o

Or you're driving it like an old lady :P

That was in granny mode to see what I can get.....

Trust me I don't usually get that much!!!!!

ive got a vw passat turbo derv for the work trips and shopping, brill car for the money. they go for ever and are cheep to run. well worth considering mate. cheers baz

Well not keen on Ford - I'm sure they are much better now but I've owned a few and they were all mares.

I'm now thinking Audi A3 1.9 TD - reasonable 3 year old ones are in budget - anyone know these cars ?

Good thinking! Don't know anyone who owns one but heard good things about them, take 1 for a test drive and that'll let you make ur own mind up! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links