Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone...

Ryan1985

Thinking of buying a new HU and seen a good 'un on bassjunkies in the back of Max Power.

Anyone used them? Reliable? Any problems?

Cheeeeers :thumbsup:

nah! iv seen there site before, seems ok! i used www.caraudiosecurity.com

i bought my sub from there. and CD player. my gf just bought me another sub, and a different amp from there for xmas for me.

Also i just ordered some top class JBL Speakers, which by the way are much better than infinity in all leagues. Everyone before said infinity are better for vocals, but when i tested them in Halfords, the JBL were better with bass and more clear. £93 for the 6 by 9s, car should be rocking at christmas :)

Bass junkies are sound, web discount etc. I got my pioneer tube from them, sting you a bit on delivery (usually £10) but the service is top notch :thumbsup:

P.S. If you do have any problems, ring the mail order number. Only way to get through :lol:

Car Audio & Security sold me the rest of my ICE :D . Can't fault either of them!

They are local to me! They know their stuff and have always bought my ICE off them. Dont worry, they are sound....get the punn?

hmm always been a bit blunt with me on the phone, never bought anything so cant really comment

www.cel-direct.com is who i do my dealings with, excellence.

hmm always been a bit blunt with me on the phone

Exactly! Phoned them up 2day to enquire and it felt as if they didn't give a f**k! They were actually quite rude.

I'm taking my business elsewhere, thanks but no thanks! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links