Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody Have Allergies?

BLOODUK

For some reason i keep getting sinus strain , watery eyes or sore eyes and what feels like tickling on the eyebrows... then after that i get horrible chest pains bad acid which feels like im having a heart attack then onto stomach cramps , severe bloating and general front pain. This happens after dinner, with general vision and sinus pain during the day.

Im going into hospital in jan to have a probe in my stomach to see if i have a hitius hernia, as my gullet and hernia was red raw the last time i had a camera check up.

To me it seems like an allergy attack, but i dont know what :crybaby::crybaby:

Hmm doctor says i may have Celiac disease or Wheat allergy or possibly both as wheat and gluten are related

:crybaby:

Thought it said "celica disease" (to much red (sorry))

Hope you get sorted, I know what your going through, the uncertainty regarding health matters is frustrating as well as worrying. :thumbsup:

Les

Yeah same probs as my housemates brother. Hes allergic to wheat..has to eat rice buscuits instead of bread. Its not nice

Hope you find out whats up m8 and all the best :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links