Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres... I Need Help

JustJJ

Right.... well after 5 years and 27k miles... Yaz needs new tyres... and JJ doesnt have a lot of cash! (always the way) so...

What are the best prices/good tyres you know of for the Yaris (175/65R14)?

Anyone heard of Kumho? *was offered them at £32 a corner... *shrugs...

Come on... throw me a bone here ;)

cheers guys

BTW I dont need anything for performance... just normal driving thanks!!

depends what you want em for. if it is just for day to day driving i'd go for the budget tyres, their rubber arent they. for my old clio i was paying £25 a tyre a (14") and that was at trade so £32 dont sound that bad.

Khumo's are a good tyre one of the best value for money tyres you will buy.

they do a lot of work in motorsport esp rallying.. they are a MASSIVE company.. they are NOT a budget tyre but a stage above budget and a stage below branded.

they advertise a lot on eurosport too... highly reccomended and at 32 quid (if it includes the valve and balance) its a fair price.. not the cheapest you'll get em for but not bad... you would probably spend the difference on petrol looking around for a better deal.

btw i'm a tyrefitter and have been for over 15 years.. i would have them on my own car with no worries watsoever :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

http://www.kumhotyres.co.uk/index.html

depends what you want em for. if it is just for day to day driving i'd go for the budget tyres, their rubber arent they. for my old clio i was paying £25 a tyre a (14") and that was at trade so £32 dont sound that bad.

£25 @ trade!!!????? !Removed! hell!!.... 14" budget tyres are around 14 quid + vat trade and retail between 25 - 30 quid incl vat etc

15" bridgestones @ 25 quid is more like it lolol.. we get ours from mitchel dever in halifax/airdrie.. and stapletons tyre services in wakefield... we use a few others but find these 2 about the cheapest

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links