Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old Skool Cool...

Leeky

He should have photographed it in daylight and side on for a much better effect...

Looks like a US muscle car from those angles.........

I almost bought a '76 S/T once. I wish I would've. Very sharp cars.

In my opinion they do kinda look like a shrunken pony car regardless of the angle. That '76 I looked at was just begging for a small block Chevy ;)

*RUMBLE* *TIRES SCREECHING* *VRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOM* :arrgg-matey:

I would say that would make a kick ***** car for my V8 project, but its too good to "bugger about with" :thumbsup:

By V8 I meana decent alloy blocked one that weighs less then the stock engine, no cast iron ship ancor stuff that wrecks the handeling!

Karma Supra Posted Yesterday, 04:31 PM

I would say that would make a kick ***** car for my V8 project, but its too good to "bugger about with"

By V8 I meana decent alloy blocked one that weighs less then the stock engine, no cast iron ship ancor stuff that wrecks the handeling!

Ah, i take it you mean a Rover V8! Sod the 3.5, go for the 5.0 litre TVR variation!

But personally i prefer this celica! Which i aslo think looks like a scaled down muscle car!

2004ecopa_084.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll not be going for the 5.0 as its essentially a bored out 3.5, and they don;t take to turbo charging too well (less metal between the bores).. depending on what kind of boost I want to run, I'll either be the 3.5 of around about the 4.0 mark :thumbsup:

Just imagine whata turbo TVR would sound like and ya close :D

Karma Supra Posted Today, 01:34 PM

I'll not be going for the 5.0 as its essentially a bored out 3.5, and they don;t take to turbo charging too well (less metal between the bores).. depending on what kind of boost I want to run, I'll either be the 3.5 of around about the 4.0 mark 

Just imagine whata turbo TVR would sound like and ya close 

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You sly dog you! :lol::lol: You never mentioned a TURBO!! :D :D :D

I'll let you off for using a 3.5 then! :) :lol:

Oh and by the way, where do you lot : Karma Supra, Knowlson, carlgolsby etc get your cool signatures with your car and flashing lights from??? I want one! They are awesome!

There was a site somewhere with loads of 'toon Toyotas.... I seem to have lost it off my favorites list now :(