Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Stuff

Chappers

uuurrrggghhhhhhh, screaming CORSA PSG COMBAT KIT! :eek:

psg_combat1.jpg

and i can get hold of them mirrors ;)

The bumper looks that 'that bumper' that all corsa owners seem to buy..

Don't really like the mirrors neither, something new to post though! :P

D'oh, someone editing their posts..

id buy something like that if it was easy to get hold of - JUST TO BE DIFFERENT!!

one of these days the yaris will be classed as a charv car, if everyone keeps going for the same bodykit. WHICH IS WHAT THE CORSA IS NOW.

be different....

Just full of 'How do I install a headunit?' threads..

Thats what i wos thinking Chappers, I revived that headlight thread for the same reason! :thumbsup:

Just full of 'How do I install a headunit?' threads..

Thats what i wos thinking Chappers, I revived that headlight thread for the same reason! :thumbsup:

:D , I spent hours in work still trying to hunt them down... Gotta be 'one off's'..?

I rememer reading that Post last year and thinking 'Damn, someone's gotta find them...'

Still no-luck :(

Dead? It's because of all the newbie's!! Says me... 3 month old!

You must remember that the newbies of today are the members of tomorrow :thumbsup:

We must all start somewhere.

No, not because of the 'Newbies'... it just seems like the same old thing. Hopefully Earpl will get his ***** in gear and start tinkering with the Supercharger.. ;)

I like that quote... bit like Toyota themselves!

Today, tommorow, toyota!

I was only joking by the way, i enjoy new members... they usually start the most new topics and then people can help... it's why i joined in the first place... to get some help... and i did, and i still do get lots of help.... Thank you all very much!

It's just a shame im pretty useless and can't return the favour!! :lol:

I like that quote... bit like Toyota themselves!

Today, tommorow, toyota!

I was only joking by the way, i enjoy new members... they usually start the most new topics and then people can help... it's why i joined in the first place... to get some help... and i did, and i still do get lots of help.... Thank you all very much!

It's just a shame im pretty useless and can't return the favour!!  :lol:

Your humour is appreciated. :D

Please do not underestimate your talents.......we can all help each other on this forum :group-cuddles:

Your humour is appreciated.  :D

Please do not underestimate your talents.......we can all help each other on this forum :group-cuddles:

I hope that isn't a sarcastic comment! <_< Incase anybody hasn't noticed i can be very sarcastic... best form of humour! But i very rarely realise when somebody else is being sarcastic!

On a serious note... we can indeed all help each other... *prepares cheesy 'rise up' speach* (Like independance day)! :lol: :D

The whole idea of a forum is to share and help... come on now friends (i hope! :P ) lets share and help...

*imagines being back at work*

"Are you alright there love? Can i help with anything?"

:group-cuddles: :D :lol: :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

No...........absolutely no sacasm was intended.

I really meant it when I said not to underestimate your talents :thumbsup:

No, i meant about the humour bit.

I know my talents aren't to be underestimated.

Now who's being sarcastic??!!

:D :lol:

I'll try my best not to underestimate my talents, but i've never been one to gloat or boast or to think im da shizz! I prefer to think im useless, then if i do spurt something usefull... it feels right good! :lol::thumbsup:

going back to the original topic :P ....

i quite like the front and rear bumpers, but think there a bit too much mesh in the front, needs some fogs or something, mirrors not impressed with, looks like they have been stuck on! ergh!

does anyone know where u can get the chrome yaris mirrors? ones like the audi's have? i think they could be just the outer Shell, saves changing the mirrors u see, cos i do kinda like the yaris ones! not into all these m3 style n that

going back to the original topic :P ....

not into all these m3 style n that

Yeah, sorry... doing my usual trick of straying!

I don't like them m3 mirrors either, Yaris one's are lovely as they are... plenty of rear-viewage!