Do Not Sell My Personal Information

18s On A Yaris

johnny c

iv seen 1 lowered 40mm on 18s,was wondrn wud der be much work needed 2 get dem on?

really..... where the fkin point. you go round a corner, a rock has fallen off a wall, bang flat wheel never mind tyre, then theres pot holes in the dark...... pot holes in the dark with fallen rocks in them and around them IN THE SNOW AND THE FOG!!!!!!! AND THE RAIN, WITH STEAMED UP WINDOWS. WITH A CRACK IN THE WINDSCREEN FROM A FALLING ROCK AND A POT HOLE........................................

really..... where the fkin point. you go round a corner, a rock has fallen off a wall, bang flat wheel never mind tyre, then theres pot holes in the dark...... pot holes in the dark with fallen rocks in them and around them IN THE SNOW AND THE FOG!!!!!!! AND THE RAIN, WITH STEAMED UP WINDOWS. WITH A CRACK IN THE WINDSCREEN FROM A FALLING ROCK AND A POT HOLE........................................

Ohhhh

kayyy....

What? :eek:

18' on a yaris is possible, on the back theres loads of arch room, but the lips will need rolling, but youll have to put some work in on the front as the dirt sheilds are a pain.

of course you WILL be lowing it :P so a stiff ride will be a must to stop it bouncing too much and an offset thats not too big to try and hug them in a little

i think youll suffer with 'full lock' scrubage but then your not gonna get away with out it with that diameter rim

all in all GO FOR IT! itll be a good acheivment

IVE GOT A BETTER IDEA

SCRAP THE 18 S ALTOGETHER , GET TOGETHER LOADS OF DOSH ,

GET A MONSTER TRUCK CHASSIS AND JUST PUT THE YARIS BODYSHELL ON IT

NOW WHY DOESNT ANYONE TRY THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P

What? :eek:

I think he's been smoking again :rolleyes:

I think my next set will be 18's..... like jaxx said, theres loads of room on the rear (arch work already done) and the fronts will be ok after some fabricating, i will just get good at 3 point turns and sod the lock to lock... lol. I did say after fitting my 17's i wish i had gone the extra!

um... i guess ive missed father christmas now !

hey tim,theres no need to be such a hatefull p :censor: k,i was only askin wud dey fit,i didnt ask you weather i shud do it or not.

Two people, or more have already done it. Its not exactly an amazing achievement. Sure its 18z, but its alot of money, alot of work for an extra ONE inch.

Thats all. But at the end of the day, if you do it. Rock on!

Hey JonnyC I wasnt being hatefull I was just being funny . Guess you missed the sarky remark

If you want to put 18s on then do it . Its your car mate Its just my own opinion that they would look to big on the yaris and it would be a lot of hassle getting it just right but each to their own . if you achieve it and you like it then good

who cares what other people say

But then again ..............

If you want bigger wheels then get a monster truck chassis , I mean .. how much bigger can you get than that ? :lol:

ANOUNCEMENT :

MONSTER YARIS VS . THE GRAVE DIGGER

NO CONTEST OR WHAT ?

do you think Im taking the ***** too much , I can never tell

you hate me dont you ? hmmm , I think so

OH WHAT THE HELL , COME ON PEOPLE WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

MONSTER YARIS VS . THE GRAVE DIGGER

NO CONTEST OR WHAT ?

LETS START A LONG USELESS THREAD ABOUT IT , COME ON NOW .

" MAH YARIS IS GONNA CRUSH YOU BOY , YES SIREEEE , YUP ! "

:lol: :D :P :blink: