Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rta

DazH

Well after getting my car out the bodyshop for the third time in less than 6 months last week (some :censor: scratched it), I drop the missus off at work this morning (cos I'm on hols) and 500 yards from home some p :censor: k council worker lets a couch fall off the back of his pickup onto my car!, I brake and swerve straight into another f :censor: n van!!!!

His line when I finally get car un-mangled from other van...."sorry about that mate"

I swear to god someone must have it in for me :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :censor:

Sorry to whinge but I'm really fu :censor: ked off :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway been to pub since 1.00pm with mate to drown sorrows and it ain't worked cos I'm still fuming!!!!!

Bloody hell Daz, if I was you i'd park up the motor untill next year (not long to go now)

I hope the new year is less eventful. :thumbsup:

you aint had much luck this yr,like les says stay in till next yr!!

hope you managed to get details of council lorry that dropped it,

get a claim in unsafe load.

off topic but is that your car in banzaii?

f'ing hell mate - I feel for ya :crybaby:

Rash

Sorry to hear that mate!! :angry: :o Hope things turn out for the best! :)

Ouch :ffs: what idiots there are!!

Definately get as much from the Council as you can..

how hard can it be to secure a couch!!

Thanks everyone, just needed to let off steam :unsure:

Yeah, tis mine in Banzai, may be the last time it's seen cos just spoke to bodyshop manager of company I use at work, he reckons from what I've told him they might write it off :crybaby:

So I may be looking for another car sooner than I think :( Gonna stay with Toyota though, you ain't getting rid of me that easily :rolleyes:

God do I have a hangover :blink:

Ah mate I hadn't read this before I PM'd you. :crybaby:

I really hope the Seo is ok. :(

Let me know as soon as you find out.

Will do mate :thumbsup:

Not gonna worry about it, if its written off then so be it ;)

Just have to make the next motor even better :D

Well you know I'll take the seats off you if you have to break it but I really hope you don't have to.

As for the next motor, Gen 7 or Supra time I think! :D :thumbsup:

Well it looks like the car can be repaired after the bodyshop seeing it this morning, so some good news ;)

What I can't believe though when bodyshop rang brokers to get my insurance transferred to their courtesy vehicle they won't authorise it, cos the value of their vehicle is more than mine and it has to be like for like :angry: How many bodyshops have P reg Paseo's worth £3000-£3500 as their courtesy vehicles!!! :blink: So gotta try organise hire vehicle through another company ;)

Just goes to show I'm fully comp and the accident wasn't my fault and my insurance isn't worth the paper its written on :censor:

So basically if anyone is insured with Equity Red Star you may as well not bother cos they don't give a toss <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Got phone call from bodyshop today, third parties insurance company been to look at car and have agreed to pay for all repairs! Thats full front end respray (no more annoying little paint chips), re-paint alloy and new windscreen, plus I get to replace the graphics on the car and claim back as uninsured loss, so gonna get something new :thumbsup: