Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red Or Black?

shaf2000

BLACK BLACK BLACK oh and BLACK! And yes i am biased! But my main reason is that you can have the best 2 pack paint in the world and red still fades!! Then they just look pure crap!

I'd have to say that the two top pics are not to my liking...the carbon bonnets are very badly done imo...

and i'd have to say Red...even if it's a pain to keep in order it is really nice and stands out more then black imo!

but in the end it's your own choice, and since you have experienced red you might want to try something new :)

The red makes it look like an actual"supercar" and much more classy/expensive.

The black makes it look "bodykitted" with a "streetracer" look.

What look do you want yourself? Personally you will get a much more immense wow factor with the red in the street AND car shows etc. Most MR2 fans will prefer the black naturally as its just different from the other 2000GT colors we tend to see.But I would certainley go for the red no questions asked for the reason that it looks much more natural with that kit and it your doing the bodykit justice. :yes:

Simple black is just too "cheap" if you know what I mean..I would only go for black if there was loads of 2000GTs about in red and white in the UK..but there isnt any barely. Stick with what works I say! Red.

you're right pizza boy, i love red and would have liked to have a red widebody.

the wow factor of the red mr2 is a lot more to the average person whereas to an mr2 person, the widebody is more of an impact. im torn between the two and at the mo im inclined to sell the widebody after i've had my fun with it and keep the red one.