Do Not Sell My Personal Information

God Damn Mo-fo Hit And Run

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Some damn fool hit my car man. GIT. I know for defo it was fine yesterday and last night when came home cos I was parked on a driveway all day, but I didn't actually notice it till later this morning when came out to car again. I went down to Millway, but didn't notice the scrape cos was in a hurry, and no, I didn't get it at Millway. I was stood with car all the while I was there.

Came back, went in, came back out, and noticed !Removed! blue and white paint scrape on the OSF bumper rubbing strip, wing and bumper. !Removed!. But, it was when I came back to the car in town that I noticed a shadow on the wheel arch. On closer insepction, I found the paint had actually lifted off the !Removed! metal of the arch itself man. BS Mr. Han man. Now I was even more P'd off now. Drove out, went home, and inspected even more to find that the front of the wing itself had been dented and pushed in and up slightly too.

F word. F word. F word. This is BADDD bivox man. I got my suspicions of who it was, so am waiting for them to come home, and I will go check their car then. I am defo sure it's gotta be that car. Thing is, I can't even make an insurance claim cos I havn't declared the paint job and body kit on it. :( Should I register it with the Police as a hit and run? But then, there aren't any witness's to it. If his cardoes have some of my paint on his bumper, what can I do?? Or just send some boys round and chop off his fingers and sever the arteries in the back of his knees?

Should I register it with the Police as a hit and run?

YES! Someone may have seen it, and you will need a reference number...

Sorry to hear the news :angry:

yeah.. you should at least let the police know mate.

I hate the feeling when someone says... " did you know you had a dent there? " ... where ??... walk round the car and there's a bluddy great dent in the wing!! ( beeen fixed now tho ).

Gutted for you :( I know just how it feels - it happened to me a number of years ago...

Thing is, I can't even make an insurance claim cos I havn't declared the paint job and body kit on it. :(

It's always best to declare your mods - for situations like these :rolleyes: In the long term it can save you time and money :)

Hope you get it sorted soon :thumbsup:

feel sorry for you mate.

had this done to me enough times by ***** bags who cant drive and then have the indecency not to leave their details.

die mo fo scum!!!!

The car which I thought HAD done came back about 7:30,so had a check with my torch, but unfortunately, it wasn't that car. !Removed!. It was something blue and white that hit me, but now I guess I'll never know. I doubt if there was any witness's to it, it happened between when I came home, 22:30 Wednesday night and 08:00 Thursday morning. I guess I'll have to fork out for it myself now. Git. Luckily the dent is only just noticable in a certain light, but the nose of the wing is in and the top front edge is up slightly. :( I think I need a !Removed! Hi-Lux with full compliment of bull bars all round man. Remember that James Bond film with the white Lotus that blew up at the beginning?

I hate the feeling when someone says... " did you know you had a dent there? " ... where ??... walk round the car and there's a bluddy great dent in the wing!! ( beeen fixed now tho ).

HAHAHA!! sorry mate!

That sucks, hope you catch the filthy wretch that did it :angry:

You should have seen the car, it didn't look too good, i would be ****** off if that happened to my car :cacker: You should've posted some pics on here.

If only you can fit camera's on all four corners off your car then u can catch the person and the car reg of it. :P

Well, unfortunately, the git has got away with it scot free now. Unless they do it again while I am washing my car or something, I'll never find the batty boy. Theres just no gentlemanly conduct on the roads these days now.

Father Christmas?!?! MANNNN, if he get caught doing in a the ghetto, some pipe hitting n-----s are going pay him a visit with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. They gna get medieval on his a55.

Remember that James Bond film with the white Lotus that blew up at the beginning?

That would be a Diamond White Lotus Esprit from 1980. As driven by Roger Moore in The Spy Who Loved Me before being blown up because of it's 'burgular protection' in this film... For your Eyes Only.

James Bond mega geeeeek!!!!!

Very sorry to hear of the damage... it really gets on my nerves stuff like this! When i had my matiz, some ar5hole sat on my bonnet and caved it in, i popped it out, but it still had about 8 little dents all over it thereafter... inconsiderate pri**s!