Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Step By Step Guide-apexi Intake - Ts

eternity575

ok.. its on..!!..

its not as pretty as it should be.. but it started raining.. so i had to rush it..

is someone can add a photo with the left bracket.. that would be great.. cause i cant find where i should fit it..

ok.. so here goes..

its not a truly step-sy-step but a bunch of pointers... you can do that in whatever order you like...

its just replacing your airbox lol

first of all, open the bolt show (the intake hose) and let it loose (dont forget, keep all the old bolts)

1.jpg

and again.. the bolt!

2.jpg

remove the pressure sensor (i think it is) by pulling with ascrewdriver its clip to the right and pulling it up

3.jpg

open the two screws of the airflow sensor and put it aside, open the big silver screw to loosen the big black hose(oh my god)

4.jpg

open the filter clips (in the front - two black ones.. just pull them) and take off the top... and remove the stock filter...

5.jpg

this is what youll see inside.. just open those 3 bolts and take the box off... keep the clips inside the box so they wont tear something.

6.jpg

this is the place where we had our old (and quiet) airbox... sorry for the bags.. just being cautios...

7.jpg

attach the adapter and secure the big silver screw to tighten the hose to the adapter. put in gently the sensor and secure it with the new 2 small screws.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

attach the long bracket to the middle hole we took the bolts out earlier..

11.jpg

ill complete this (but its not too hard to understand what to do next.. the hard part is behind you) when the rain will stop... and i could go snapshooting again...

almost forgot.. this is the right bracket... attach it to the bottom middle "bolt-hole" we made (from the 3 screws we took out)

12.jpg

if someone can shed light on the left bracket place.. ill be more then happy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links