Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here She Is.....

gordypix

I know what you mean, there are plenty of silver celica's around here as well in the new shape, dont see that many blue or red though, for some reason I just have a thing about silver cars though, but by the time I have managed to save up perhaps I will have changed my mind on the colour. I did test drive the new shape a few months back, I knew I couldnt afford one but I thought hey, the garage dont know I cant afford it just yet so I'll just go in and pretend :D I loved it.

I know what you mean, there are plenty of silver celica's around here as well in the new shape, dont see that many blue or red though, for some reason I just have a thing about silver cars though, but by the time I have managed to save up perhaps I will have changed my mind on the colour.  I did test drive the new shape a few months back, I knew I couldnt afford one but I thought hey, the garage dont know I cant afford it just yet so I'll just go in and pretend  :D  I loved it.

Hi noodle

Your just like me. I like to go into showrooms and test drive cars. Well knowing that you cant afford them really. poor salesman is trying his best to get your cash from you. But all you want is the free joy ride really ;)

jerry!!

Must admit I did feel sorry for the salesman, I went through all the hassle of him looking at my car and telling me how much they would give me to part ex it for the new shape. I could hardly say though that I had no intention of buying it yet cos that would have really annoyed him :ffs: Sorry Mr Salesman :D But you know how it is, these things just have to be done now and again :D

Must admit I did feel sorry for the salesman, I went through all the hassle of him looking at my car and telling me how much they would give me to part ex it for the new shape.  I could hardly say though that I had no intention of buying it yet cos that would have really annoyed him  :ffs:  Sorry Mr Salesman  :D  But you know how it is, these things just have to be done now and again  :D

Still it was worth while as you got to feel how a new shape celica drives like ah ;)

jerry!!

What is it with Red Toyota's these days... everyone seems to be buying them..

actually... all the mods seem to be going down this route... just in the past few months.. Jaxx then Jerry and now you! :P

Nahh... seriously bud.. as i told ya before.. thats one sweet looking ride... and its one of the few cars that look good in red (IMHO)...

Congrats on the buy.. :thumbsup:

Ya know Fizzy old chap - U are right... :thumbsup:

Us Mods..............Me, Rob, Simon, Jerry, Jimbob - We all got RED cars................ :lol:

SPOOKY

Ya know Fizzy old chap - U are right... :thumbsup:

Us Mods..............Me, Rob, Simon, Jerry, Jimbob - We all got RED cars................ :lol:

SPOOKY

Your all forgetting that i had a yaris t sport in red and that was a 02 reg had that for over 2 years before the tubby :yes: So you guy's copied me :P :P

jerry!!