Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Belkin Usb Bluetooth Adapters ?

TheNissanMan

Heeelllllppppp :help:

Just got hold of a Belkin bluetooth adapter, installed the software as the manual says, plugged in the bluetooth adapter but can't send any data to my D500 ???

On the PC I can find Fred (my phone) no probs and vica versa but when using the belkin s/w it says no device found (ie the adapter).

I have a link between the phone and the PC as it says it connects but fails to send anything....

Anyone have any ideas why ?

OK Call me a muppet.....

It didn't like the extra long mp3 name, renamed the files and its now ok !!!!

what a :censor:

U muppet!! :rolleyes:

I keep meaning to get a bluetooth adapter! I was kinda hoping my laptop would have it built in... but alas no :crybaby:

I have seen Nokia -> usb leads on ebuyer for sub £4 could be a good buy for those that use their mobiles as MP3 players (lets face it, the mmc cards are a nightmare to get out!)

Someone at work has the same adapter you have... I know he had a nightmare geting it going........

I was thinking of putting one in the free internal usb pot within the case of my PC.... for the "built in bluetooth" effect... not sure how well it will work from within a metal case though!!!

I just installed the drivers and rebooted as suggested then plugged in the adapter...

The problem wasn't with the adapter but the filenames, easy to install/use and now my phone has my fav mp3's as ringtones and videos for when i'm bored/drunk....

I just tried out my new internal card reader.. yes its an effort getting it out the phone (well it is on mine), but ***** is it quick!!!!

i use a d link dongle, had no bother with it at all, connected to 3 mobiles without a problem.

I have an Orange Bluetooth dongle which came free with my SPV C500s.

I cant get it to work  :angry:

The phone is really good though  :D

I'll give ya a shout when i'm back in cardiff if ya want... We'll get the dongle sorted...

mind you with the 500 SPV you'll prolly have a cable or something around wont you ?