Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beer / Crisps / Toc

ae111sr

'Er in doors has gone out to deliver some birthday presenst to a friend so I'm sitting here with a beer, some crisps and TOC - I'm in heaven

:group-cuddles: Happy Cristmas to you all :group-cuddles:

Cardiff is clearly the place to be tonight as far as beer, crisps, and TOC are concerned :thumbsup:

Personally Im sipping on some Zenith wine. Quite nice if Im fair. Felt a bit sick after a glass of Sheridans though :unsure:

PS: Why do they have to have 2 NCP car parks in Cardiff so close together? I spend a good ten mins the other day looking for my trusty MR2 before realising that I was in the wrong NCP. I thought it had been nicked (yes Im a moron.)

PS:  Why do they have to have 2 NCP car parks in Cardiff so close together?  I spend a good ten mins the other day looking for my trusty MR2 before realising that I was in the wrong NCP.  I thought it had been nicked (yes Im a moron.)

:lol:

Made my day! I can only imagine!

Cardiff is clearly the place to be tonight as far as beer, crisps, and TOC are concerned  :thumbsup:

Personally Im sipping on some Zenith wine.  Quite nice if Im fair.  Felt a bit sick after a glass of Sheridans though  :unsure:

PS:  Why do they have to have 2 NCP car parks in Cardiff so close together?  I spend a good ten mins the other day looking for my trusty MR2 before realising that I was in the wrong NCP.  I thought it had been nicked (yes Im a moron.)

There's 3 or 4 close together and they alwayus get fulkl on the weekends :(