Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dressing A Rav4

Richard Head

I love messing about and adding bits, :thumbsup::thumbsup: at my age I should know better, but who gives a s--t. My question is. I notice some 4's have wheel arches fitted, I assume they can be fittted retrospectivily, they look good. Were do I get a set from????? My 4 has side bars and daft as it seems I want to add front and rear bars. I am going to visit 4x4 in Stone next week I assume they are the best!!!!!! for 4x4 add on bits. I am satisfied with wheels so don,nt need to change anybody got any other ideas.

Previous vehicles:-

164 Alpha (don,nt laugh)

R Reg Volvo T5. (engine problems)

W reg Volvo T5. (went wrong a lot)

BMW 8 series (need I say anymore)

I am amazed at the quality of the Rav4 even though its 2 years old. I am also very pleased with the performance, the auto box is better than the Volvo. It is also nice to see good residual values. I don,nt see many that have been sensibly customised. I am a member of the Barry Boys Forum, if a laugh is needed go to the Barry Boys :D :D :D

Thanks for any help and advice give

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links