Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is The Best Toyota?

scoobyspanker

What is the best Toyota? Be honest, It will be interesting to count them up at the end??

I think the Celica GT4's are the best Toyota's, they are fast, handle the best, original looks and affordable ;)

Bring it on TOC, lets have it!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scoobyspanker

• TheNissanMan

• Ken

• Carlgolsby

5 guess's what I'm going to say, lol....

Has to be the MR2 although am not going to say which one as I honestly can't each is superb for it's own purpose....

Reason's for my beleif, cheap as chip's, a lot of support from online clubs, great to drive, reliable as hell (doh! it's a Toyota) and from a looks point of view their the puppies plums.....

well that depends on what you want from your car doesn't it?

I'd say the Sera because its an affordable coupe with gullwing doors :D

but the Corolla must surely be the best as Toyota have shifted 26 million of them since 1966

So, shall I put u down for corolla then?? If u could have any what would it be Carlgolsby??

Put me down for Corolla as it's for the best Toyota and not for my personal favourite

I vote for a 1991 Corolla gti if your talking about UK cars, I've driven a few different toyota's inc Mr2, Celica, Supra, avensis ?, altezza (i know its not UK !) and the Corolla gti is definately the best value for money if you can find a good one these days....

All the trimming of a luxury car, sports equipment and styling shared with the mighty Levin a highly tuneable engine and disks all round, totally underated by ALL, definately the best value for money, thats why i bought one. :D

can I add a second vote for the 2000GT, a great classic with monster performance for it's time :D

I guess in that case as Carl said, it depends on what you want to use the car for...

Corolla by sales and reliability would have top win hands down to any Toyota out there.....

Most people on the forum would vote for their own model of car due to the fact they own one and love the car they own, else why would they own it in the first place...

Thats what I'm after!!I don't care about the sales figures!?! I'm after style, performance etc... If money was no option, what Toyota would u love to have??

I would love a Supra, or MR2 Turbo..but my overall choice would be a GT4 ;)

p.s. I assume most of us like the performance side of these cars, rather than how easy I can fit a wheelchair in the boot B)

:rolleyes: I did buy an avensis orginally because i did need to put a wheel chair in the boot due to daughters hip disease and at the time i thought it was the best family car to buy.She doesn't need the wheel chair for now but will need it for when she has the final operation when she's stopped growing in aprox 6 years and by then i will have changed car a few times so thats why i can mod the avensis now.So some of us do buy a car because you can get a wheelchair in the boot. <_<

Ideal world SUPRA!

didn't mean any offense mate! :) Hope u know what I'm getting at. If u had it just for a Sunday car for yourself, what would u have?

Thats what I'm talking about!! I was waiting 4 some1 to bring the BIG SUPRA'S into play :D

Would love a top notch Supra for real. It's a sexy beast..........

My Celica is more than enough for now though. Can't knock it whatsoever.......

sorry got to vote for the 1991gti rolla best and quickest cheap motor i ever had.............................though now its not that cheap but goes a lot lot quicker :P

but as std not many modern motors of the same size compare i mean 130 bhp from a 1.6 not bad even by todays standards

im a bit biased but ae86 corolla 4 me.gotta drive 1 to appreciate it though.bit dated but must have been a monster in its day

has to be the Celica Supra for me prior to the name split to two cars.

or if i had to pick a modern one it would have to be the Celica

only cus i cant afford a supra :angry:

The best Toyota I had was 1991 Corolla 1.5 SEL saloon (AE100).

I reason for it being the best is it fulfills overall performance, that is, initial price, engine performance, economy and comfort. You can get a car which is quick or comfortable, but usually economy and initial price factor is sacrificed, but this car had it all.

So, why did I replace it? I had to get something that can hold wheel chair and zimmer frame at the same time... If not for that reason, I'll stick to that...