Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Repeaters

Ismael

Hi,

finally got my side repeaters tinted. I did it myself. And u know with what??? Nail polish !! :lol:

The job is great. Simple and looks really good. U just have to remove the repeater by pushing it forward and raising the back end. It will come out safely. U can mask the surrounding with newspaper or tape if u r unsure. Then tint all the surface with the little paintbrush... I gave it two layers. Comments are welcomed :rolleyes:

Therefore u can have yr repeaters tinted the colour of yr car by having the proper nail polish colour !

With this I finish my mods for year 2004. In december I have also painted my calipers and rear brake, done my eyelids and install a earthing kit under the bonnet.

Pics:

repeaters1.jpg

repeaters2.jpg

front1.jpg

Cheers

Happy New Year to all.

Ismael

I love your modding to date Ismael but methinks she needs lowering and bigger wheels/17's perhaps?

Take off your hubcaps you have a standard prius set off wheels mate which for the life of us we can't understand why they hide them?

tights, nail polish, whatever next

Lipstick? Blusher..?

Foundation, Mascara.... ;)

looks good Ismael :) I wouldnt have thought nail polish would've been suitable cos of flaking but obviously that isnt the case!!

dont look to bad on the thunder grey, but too much black

going on on the black one!

Vmail 60second polish is very good too

:lol::lol:

Can you still see the flash through the polish?

Ismael, your car is awesome, love the modification so far pal, keep it up!

Hi,

front bumper is custom made. I painted the repeaters at night :crybaby:

Very bad idea indeed. I have put 3 generous layers on the repeaters. Only 1 layer shud have been enough. Anyway, can we use nail polish remover ???!!! :D :P

The flash is therefore quite faint during the day but still noticeable and at night it is satisfactory.

Cheers

Ismael

Hi,

thx u all for such good remarks. The front bumper is custom made. It was for another car. Had to cut the kit, modify it and assemble it using metal parts. Then use glass fiber to replace the metal work ...mould everything into 1 piece. Lots of work. If u want pics of that work, let me know. Side skirts also are custom made and rear skirt too. Not a DIY job!

Cheers

Ismael