Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

'new' Rims

Habu

I got bored with silver rims so I had them painted in anthracite. I think it gives the car a much harder edge and complements the rest of the red and black / anthracite theme.

What do you think? I've posted a pic in my Garage.

Habu

Is it me or is there NO link to your garage???????

I wanna check out ya car :thumbsup:

i dont see it either

Aha...I'm defo feeling that Celica Habu :thumbsup:

Great looking exhaust :thumbsup: and the wheels look superb :thumbsup:

Now I've got my Chilli red 7 - Yours may inspire me to upgrade a few bits and pieces...... :thumbsup::drool:

How does the lowering kit feel and act on it?

What are the alloys coated with/how much to do it?

Aha...I'm defo feeling that Celica Habu :thumbsup:

Great looking exhaust :thumbsup:  and the wheels look superb :thumbsup:

Now I've got my Chilli red 7 - Yours may inspire me to upgrade a few bits and pieces...... :thumbsup:  :drool:

How does the lowering kit feel and act on it?

What are the alloys coated with/how much to do it?

now then matey. Thanks for the comments. The TTE lowering springs are great (you're looking at about £250 all in IIRC) and they give the celi the look and stance it should have had from the factory. The wheels now fill the arches. Plus side is it now becomes a 'B' road assassin as there is less roll and bounce. :P Down side (and this is a biggy) is that the ride can be harsh :ph34r: and you do get thrown around a bit. Even cats eyes are felt and don't ever hit a pot hole! I'd still have 'em though just for the looks and feel.

The alloys are powder coated in anthracite. The cost was £188 for 4 wheels including tyres off, tidy up any wheel damage, clean, powder coat, bake, tyres on and re-balance. The company, in Teesside, does all 4 wheels together and on the same day. I left the car @ 08:00 and the job was completed by 13:30. I have to admit that the finish is spot on and matches any brand new quality rim for lustre and finish.

Habu

That seems a great price for the alloys to be done. I think the car looks better with them than the Silver definitely. Can you take some close up pix of the wheels sometime??? :thumbsup:

Tell me about the graphics..........What do they say? They add a great edge to the car :thumbsup:

That seems a great price for the alloys to be done. I think the car looks better with them than the Silver definitely. Can you take some close up pix of the wheels sometime??? :thumbsup:

Tell me about the graphics..........What do they say? They add a great edge to the car :thumbsup:

I've posted another pic in my Garage (go to link above again) showing a (dirty) close up of a wheel. The pic don't do them any justice but you'll get the idea. The graphics say, from left to right, Power, Speed, Beauty.

cheers

Habu

That's a great looking wheel. The finish looks superb and the colour defo goes with the Red of the Car :thumbsup:

side skirts would finish it off nicely. :thumbsup:

side skirts would finish it off nicely. :thumbsup:

whenever i see you post.. you always seem to mention side skirts... you love em or summat dont ya!.. :lol:

Rims look sweet as bud... will have to check em out at the next meet.. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links