Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parts Needed

sup

hi guys and girls ok as you might or might not know im from the uk but now live in ireland and am finding it very hard to put me hands on stuff (no pun intended)

im looking for a scraped ts turbo as i want the ecu and the turbo from this import any help would be very helpful :yes: chgeers and best wishes for 2005.

gav

oh also revs are doing a feature on me car should be out jan or feb . keep an eye out for it :eek:

dont even think of looking here

japan or finland are the only real places you can get stuff

You gotta try somebody in ireland that imports used japanese car parts. I've found that i can get the interior tnat i wanted imported from japan, but i imagine an ecu may be a little bit more difficult. This might not be any help, but i know a company in Cyprus who exports Japanese imports to ireland after they have been brought up to a certain standard. The company is called A.C. Kitsios motors, might be worth trying to find out who they import to in Ireland and seeing if that company in ireland can get hold of the part for you... :huh: hope that kinda makes sense!