Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weird Noise From Wheel

DJNS

sup, driving my yts today, abt 5mph down my driveway and i hear this ticking noise from my front left hand side wheel, checked the usual, if wheel is secured on proper, it is. checked if anything stuck that i can see....nothing there either....any one shed some light on this one...and just out of curiousity how much would a new yts rim cost me..?

cheers

a stone trapped in the tyre tread by the sounds of it

coz im the person who always has a spare rim, done it b4 with other cars, had 5 momo sports...just a thing of habbit. i'll jack the ride up tomorrow and have a look see. btw...it only happens when im like moving off or driving dead slow like.

Could be CV joint related.

Similar things happen if the grease inside the rubber boot gets washed out. Worth checking and repacking with grease if it's needed.

If you reverse slowly with the steering on full lock and it clunks from the wheel then it's usually the CV joint on the end of the driveshaft.

Rich

coz im the person who always has a spare rim, done it b4 with other cars, had 5 momo sports...just a thing of habbit. i'll jack the ride up tomorrow and have a look see. btw...it only happens when im like moving off or driving dead slow like.

Cool, those 'space savers' are more 'waste of space'.. Just do exactly what a garage would do, inspect, move stuff, fiddle about, no doubt you'll come accross the problem. :thumbsup:

i have had my car in 5 times to my local dealer its the break its loose in the Break Caliper i have had every thing replaced twice the last time it was in they put a some sticky back rubber on the back of the pad that stoped it for a few weeks but its back again could this be the same issue

if not any one know a fix for this issue