Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Broken Into

97paseo

2004 has been one of the worst years I can remember and it bowed out in style today when I came out from my girlfriends house to see the Paseo's window smashed and glass everywhere. :crybaby: Apparently the neighbours heard the alarm about 3AM and looked out by didn't see anything.

They've stolen my Apexi RSM and had pulled so hard on the wires that the ECU was screwed and the car wouldn't start. :crybaby: The RSM will be useless to them as well as they've butchered the wiring loom to get it out.

Worse still the soonest I can get replacement glass is Sunday at over £300 so I've had to buy a car cover, park it at my house and hope someone else doesn't try to have a pop.

I'm going to keep a very close eye on eBay for it as the local pikey scum most likely won't know what it is. :ffs:

Happy New Year TOC, I can't wait for 2004 to be over... :(

This is where we need to diasbale the swear filter so we can say what we really think of the lil ***************************************************************************************************************************************************************** who invaded our mans car.

Bring back the yard-arm.......... :ffs:

This is what happened to someone who just LOOKED at my car!!!  :lol:

:lol::lol:

Thanks for that it cheered me up! I need to get an AK47 I think!

Cheers for the replys guys. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear that mate,scum bags really p**s me off :ffs:

hope you have better luck in 2005.

Gutted for ya mate :(

I hope the thieving scum do put it on eBay. Make arrangements to collect it and we'll all turn up and give them a lesson in discipline :censor: Why can't lowlife like these just leave other peoples property alone. Just hope they overdose on whatever drugs they buy with the money and it'll be one less for us decent hardworking taxpayers to fund through the DSS :angry::angry::angry:

I hope the thieving scum do put it on ebay. Make arrangements to collect it and we'll all turn up and give them a lesson in discipline :censor: 

Just hope they overdose on whatever drugs they buy with the money and it'll be one less for us decent hardworking taxpayers to fund through the DSS :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I agree. :angry: What I can't understand is why they didn't try the glovebox! Thank god they didn't though as unusually my wallet was in there along with the front to the stereo!

It's got to have been some chancers and I'm willing to bet they're very local. I'll be keeping an eye out.

Thanks for the well wishing guys - I'm off to get hammered in a bit!

Ahh never like 2 see a car getting robbed. mines bin tried a few times, its only a matter of time and a lack of sleep till i find out who it is tho............. Ash

Gutted for you Si but shouldn't the glass cover with your insurance only cost the £50 excess no matter how many windows was put through and it doesn't affect your no claims bonus either so how come it's 300 quid? :unsure:

Personally i'd like to see thieves hands chopped off as in other places around the world, damn good deterent methinks :yes:

Sorry to here it mate. Know the feeling had mine broken into no so long ago.

As Ken said, shouldn't you be covered with Autoglass, just pay £50 excess and doesn't effect your policy?

Gutted for you Si but shouldn't the glass cover with your insurance only cost the £50 excess no matter how many windows was put through and it doesn't affect your no claims bonus either so how come it's 300 quid? :unsure:

Yea I need to find out. I haven't got my insurance docs with me at the moment so I need to call Flux and see what they say - but I think they're shut now due to the bank holidays... :(

That sucks man, if you do find the scum selling it on eBay make sure you deffo win the auction - bid stupid money if need be and then once you get the address go there and re-arrange their faces with a brick! :angry::thumbsup:

That sucks man, if you do find the scum selling it on ebay make sure you deffo win the auction - bid stupid money if need be and then once you get the address go there and re-arrange their faces with a brick! :angry:  :thumbsup:

Don't worry I will! :ffs:

Just had Autoglass round to fit the new window and looking at it now I'm not so sure that they haven't tried to break the door open before smashing the window as the rubbers look a little bit tampered with as well. <_<

I just feel sick about the whole thing. :crybaby: :ffs:

On a plus note the Autoglass guy said how nice he thought the car looked. B)

That sucks man, if you do find the scum selling it on ebay make sure you deffo win the auction - bid stupid money if need be and then once you get the address go there and re-arrange their faces with a brick! :angry:  :thumbsup:

Just had Autoglass round to fit the new window and looking at it now I'm not so sure that they haven't tried to break the door open before smashing the window as the rubbers look a little bit tampered with as well. <_<

Spooky coincidence that, same thing happened to KITT.last week, I also used Autoglass, they did a good job and it doesnt rattle any more lol.

We need to start a TOC vigilantie group!!! :fishyface:

I'm there! :thumbsup:

Spooky coincidence that, same thing happened to KITT.last week, I also used Autoglass, they did a good job and it doesnt rattle any more lol.

Scum - they're everywhere :censor: Did they manage to get anything out of yours? :(

They took the head unit of my Clarion ,my fault i know. But in the boot was a complete stereo system worth £500 untouched. :censor:

I have to say I have learnt my lesson. :rolleyes:

We need to start a TOC vigilantie group!!! :fishyface:

count me in :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links