Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do You Think Of This Yaris?

V 5AAD

Bad Photoshoping?..

Front bumper is nice, the air intake/grille/bonnet is nice although they could've kept the lights the same..

Don't like the side/rear/or wheels..

:thumbsup:

Colour is nice but I dont like the wheels

Also how is anyone supposed to drive it with all that junk in the windscreen - its like an advertisers dream!

Its cute enough I suppose, but NMS

looks like a photoshop to me too.

It is a bit strange with all the stuff on the windscreen..and on the doors too. Either the 'owner' has too many brands to fit on the door.....or he's a bit of a knob !

Rich

Either the 'owner' has too many brands to fit on the door.....or he's a bit of a knob !

Rich

couldnt have said it better myself rich :lol:

its awfull looks like its crashed into Halfords window :lol::lol::lol:

Definately a photoshop! Front end looks good, can't say much for the rest of the car though. And those wheels would be a :censor: to clean!

it is a photoshop obviously. bad boy bonnet. i like the bonnet grill, much nicer, thats what the yaris should have.

Nice photoshop job :thumbsup: Wish that i had the talent to be able to do stuff like that ;)

jerry!!

i think it looks like another photoshop. why didnt you post this in your other thread. DONT CLOG THE FORUMS. thats my job :)

Just add it in your other posts, no offence..

Like this one much better... Easily achieved. Pity it's a 5door. Wheels are great, red/white allways looks good. De locked and handled.. nice. Id have it :thumbsup:

but its a photoshop

its a photoshop because?

FIVE STUD WHEELS!

Edited by knightrider

Just add it in your other posts, no offence..

sorted :thumbsup:

btw the second car looks alot better :rolleyes:

Topic has being merged together ;)

jerry!!

That 2nd one is nice. I dont see whats wrong with 5-Door. Like the sideskirts alot on that red one :)

That first one is truly hideous! It looks like a Yaris has had a crash with that V6 Renualt Clio!

2nd one isn't too bad... looks pretty mean and agressive... but it still looks too boy-racer ish! It's far too low too!

Soooooo Fugly...Franken-Yaris...How much money did Toyota invest in the fantastic clean oem bodywork...Why would any Photoshop hack think they could do better?

sometimes it's not a case of doing better though, just doing different. The whole modding scene is based on the premise that people can personalise a car to their own taste. I've seen some modded cars that are simply awful abominations but the owners love them and are so proud. Horses for Courses !

Rich

If the bodykit on 2nd one was real, i would buy it! As the only phase 2 bodykit i have come across so far is the carzone/carcept one (cough...chav...cough). I like the carbon splitters on the front bumper, might take someones leg off with them tho, lol!

By the way, anyone know of any phase 2 bodykits? Websites and prices would be much appreciated.

By the way, anyone know of any phase 2 bodykits? Websites and prices would be much appreciated.

C-One mate! I hope your pockets are deep! :thumbsup: