Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Year Resolutions

chrisf127

nothing i would change in my life . ;)

do my work nearer the time i get it, rather than nearer the time it has to be handed in :(

i have a whole coursework assessment to do which i havent even started yet. A diary (i was supposed to do this day by day since i started university) so iv had to go over work and write down a diary of what iv did each day - also got to write an essay about university life - WHY ITS POINTLESS JESUS!!

Also got to finish off my coaching write ups and session planes, also an essay on the marina and what i did there.

Also got to write up my remaining lab reports for biomechanics.

All this for the 14th of january.

oh and i have two tests on the 12th which i havent revised for, and one on the 19th.

LOVELY!!!

Well my resolution is to loose at least 2 stone by the end of the year.

Had the same one last year but lost a stone and Ive put it back on over !Removed! xmas lol

Same as Rach - lose a bit of weight!

I've had an excersise bike for 6 months thats been used twice - it cost nearly £300 and Rich is moaning at me wasting my money - so I'm gonna start using it.

Half an hour a day to start, 5 days a week and see how we go - its not just a matter of weight, but also fitness as since I started driving my fitness levels are down so much.

I have a particular pair of trousers that I want to fit into for next Christmas works party - I'll be so happy if I achieve it! :D

do my work nearer the time i get it, rather than nearer the time it has to be handed in :(

i have a whole coursework assessment to do which i havent even started yet. A diary (i was supposed to do this day by day since i started university) so iv had to go over work and write down a diary of what iv did each day - also got to write an essay about university life - WHY ITS POINTLESS JESUS!!

Also got to finish off my coaching write ups and session planes, also an essay on the marina and what i did there.

Also got to write up my remaining lab reports for biomechanics.

All this for the 14th of january.

oh and i have two tests on the 12th which i havent revised for, and one on the 19th.

LOVELY!!!

WOW I thought I had alot of course work to be getting on with but compared to yours its a walk in the park. :wacko: I have one essay to do and a biology assigment (which I am looking forward to doing) But since I have a new lap top I am finding that I am pretty much up to date on course work. :D

And lose alot of weight. :yes::help:

diet ,pro plus and plenty of midnight double bed manouvers will have the weight off you in no time. :thumbsup:

in the summer get a proper bike and use it,i find exercise bikes dull and the further you go on a real bike you also have to cycle back , you dont just jump off and go have a coffee.

diet ,pro plus and plenty of midnight double bed manouvers will have the weight off you in no time. :thumbsup:

in the summer get a proper bike and use it,i find exercise bikes dull and the further you go on a real bike you also have to cycle back , you dont just jump off and go have a coffee.

I was thinking that too - I might just do that when the weather gets warmer - I live right by the countryside so biking routes arent a problem round here....

Its just I'd rather not be biking outside in the winter! :D Its hammering it down atm!

go for it girl. you wont be sorry.

To finally get my HOT website full of HORNY clubbing hunies up and online for the world to :drool: over...........

go for it girl. you wont be sorry.

I hope not!

btw, just noticed your avatar - its really quite good - I didnt even notice what baby was doing until now!

Bless! :D

Not to lose anymore weight (I've lost 4 stone over the last 18 months without really trying), get rid of my Avensis and get a decent car and aim for at least 3 holidays this year.

... and perhaps see my grandparents more often, and tidy-up more often, and .... well i'm sure i'll think of a few other things over the year!

Gain weight!..

Looking forward to drinking Carb/Protein shakes till I feel sick..  :drool:

You can have some of mine mate - I'm sure I can spare a few pounds. Would also improve the power to weight ratio of my Rolla :P :D :lol:

Join a gym and get fit & loose the belly that strangely appeared in the last 3 months :angry:

Now to find a gym that doesn't charge the earth!!! :rolleyes:

My resolution is to tone up some more and try to reduce myself down to a Bruce Lee style 0% body fat :lol::lol::thumbsup:

:boxing:  Im joining a gym and also wanna be a fatty!!! Im too skinny so its weight gain piggy out time!!!

I don't know whether having a high matabolism is a gift or a curse!.. :P Eat, eat, eat.. That's all I do.. :bye:

I don't know whether having a high matabolism is a gift or a curse!..  :P  Eat, eat, eat.. That's all I do..  :bye:

Its a gift mate, I'm the same, we can eat allllllll the time and still not get fat, its great if you ask me! :thumbsup:

Lose about 3-4 stone before next xmas :P

um.. get my MR2..

Find a loving family for Yaz...

um.. Get stuff done to MR2....

um... have fun! :P