Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tsunami Videos And Donation Points

Steve

Absolute horrorific... gobsmacked

http://jlgolson.blogspot.com/2004/12/tsunami-video.html

Some links bad due to the amount of people downloading these...

Awefull sight was this image

wave1.jpg

Please help and donate today!!!

Use this link to choose how to donate

http://www.google.com/tsunami_relief.html

Everyone should help.. Just give a little.

Myself I am giving more because I feel while I am sitting in my home all warm with a coffee I feel bloody sorry for those out there... Some people have lost everything.. family, home, possessions and their future.

I wish i could go out there and help!

PayPal Link now added to the top of the forums.

I have already donated to the Disasters Emergency Committee - its just such an awful tragedy - every little helps rebuild these peoples lives

If everyone on TOC gave just £10, then imagine all the money we could raise to help these people.... they say the total death toll is now 150,000, but no one can be sure since they stopped counting... its just horrific

I cant look at the images without shuddering - just imagining the fear in those people - knowing that you might not live to see another day - it must be just petrifying.

I was watching the news last night, a story about a guy going over there to find his missing brother, he put up posters, went round all the hospitals, couldnt find him..... he got leads from the hospitals, called people, found someone who knew where his brother was, but it was too late, his brother was dead. He had to identify his brothers body - I was just a sobbing mess sitting there on my couch in the warm with not even a fraction of the worries these people have... it really makes you think.

Steve is right - everyone should help, just give what you can, it is going to a worthy cause - these people need our help.

Em

Hat off to you Vmail mate!!..

I've already donated... please help by donating whatever you can... it's really sad the amount of lives lost. :(

strange how this thread is so quiet

Seems washing a car is more interesting topic ?

I cant afford to donate anything other than my thoughts....but if I had the money I would definately send some...

My brother lives in Phuket...witnessed the whole thing.

Perhaps because people have nothing to say? just because

people dont reply doesnt mean they dont care.

Its a shocking thing thats happened but we cant change

what happened

actually your right there mate... you know its so frustrating seeing people so helpless.

I retract that last message.. it wasnt a dig at anyone at all. I did presume they are lost for words.

actually your right there mate...  you know its so frustrating seeing people so helpless.

I retract that last message.. it wasnt a dig at anyone at all. I did presume they are lost for words.

Thats ok , i understand your anger their must be many people out there saying

i wish i was there to help maybe i couldve saved more lives. I am a little annoyed though apparantly india and asia knew about the tidal wave risk and the earth quakes

but never bothered with Any form of warning devices. Not only that america saw the tidal waves 2HRS before they hit :!Removed!:

I sent £100 to the DEC website a few days back,

neighbours of mine have just got back from the maldives yesterday - they've been stuck out there since it happened and have said what a horriffic mess it is.

absolute tragedy.

Ive already donated elsewhere :)

A friend is missing over there, was visiting family in Phuket for xmas. Not heard any news for days, but thinking no news is good news for now...

There was a piece on the news, and you could see parents pulling their children and babies from the piles of dead, had me in tears thinking what would do if that were me.

Prayers go out to everyone sufering due to this :(

Im donating today. I didnt reply on this before cos I didnt want to read it. My brother was out there with his mrs and we hadnt heard anything. He called ysterday thank god

So im gonna donate as much as I can

Ive donated via Paypal...

you really just cant grasp the sheer volume of destruction...

its shocking... your brain just cant process it...

there will be much help needed for many years to come to help them rebuild... and Im sure that dontations wont stop...I will keep giving when and if I can.

Donated to a couple of different orgs already. I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole of the ITV special last night. The chaos in the hospitals was horrific.

I was in Karachi (Pakistan Costal City) when it happend where most of my family live...

If that earthquake occured more west... Karachi would have been hit... and hit badly as its already 6 meters below sea level... :huh:

Just makes you think how lucky you are... its only cos of the way india is shaped that Pakistan was saved from being another victim of this disaster... as well as most of my family being at risk... :huh:

Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this... :(

Well Ive found out my friend is safe and well and has just landed back in the country :)

Also the company I work for has just donated £50,000 to DEC too, not alot, but better than nothing at all. Every penny helps so they say :)

sorry i started that one :)

dont mean we don't care if we don't talk about it :(