Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsunami Videos And Donation Points

Steve

Looking at that above pic with the wave I decided to copy the link into the address bar and go up through the numbers to see the rest of the pics. BAD IDEA.

Be very careful as they are EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. So much so that I closed the browser window. I simply cannot handly looking at things like that. Its too sad to be able to understand.

Well after my aunt was in the Bali bombing and lost her husband I didn't think it could get worse.

Her brother was out there and has lost everything .. but at least him and his wife are safe ..

I donated in Asda today. It wasnt much :( , it was all I could afford but every penny helps.

Ash. B)

Just to let you know, you can donate to DEC via text. Just send DONATE to 83321 and you will donate £1.50 for each text you send :)

My companies offered to double any money donated to them before the end of Jan. If you feel you can trust me enough send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

too young

i would trust you , but ive already donated

hows the wife, and did your dad like the supra??????

post-497-1105269692_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links