Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Got A New Yaris!

Yaris_VVTi

ok then..where abouts in the midlands are you from?

im right by cruddy old wolves. what about u?

i'm in a quiet little town called.....Bilston :lol::lol::lol:

alright so your from the midlands have a peek in the meets section an come along to the midlands meet were having come see my car meet us folk an have a good time! :group-cuddles:

Welcome to the club! I'm afraid that you don't have power steering if you have the standard 1.0 '99 model. That was the only year and model that didn't get power steering i think.

I'd go for a nice TTE spoiler and some tasty alloys! Personally, i wouldn't bother with lexus lights, they might not look right on a red yaris.

ok then..where abouts in the midlands are you from?

im right by cruddy old wolves. what about u?

i'm in a quiet little town called.....Bilston :lol::lol::lol:

alright so your from the midlands have a peek in the meets section an come along to the midlands meet were having come see my car meet us folk an have a good time! :group-cuddles:

lol will do mate if i can get time off!! whereabouts ru at? ill come just to show my unique car - unique in the sense that it wil probably be the only unmodded car there! lol

Welcome to the club! I'm afraid that you don't have power steering if you have the standard 1.0 '99 model. That was the only year and model that didn't get power steering i think.

I'd go for a nice TTE spoiler and some tasty alloys! Personally, i wouldn't bother with lexus lights, they might not look right on a red yaris.

i quite like the white enkei (5-spoke?) alloys i saw on someones car in this forum. they looked well nice. need a cd player on the damn thing first tho! cant be dealing with tapes lol. more importantly i need the post to hurry up so i can get my logbook back to put road tax on it! lol

cheers for the advice mate.