Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tuningbox On A Rav D4d?

ToyBoy59

I had my previous car (a BMW 530d) 'altered' by the dealer to produce 220hp and enjoyed the extra oomph. Has anyone any experience of modifying the RAV4 D4D in this way? There are a number of plug-in kits available, which claim to boost power to about 135hp. Are they viable?

• 2 weeks later...

I had my previous car (a BMW 530d) 'altered' by the dealer to produce 220hp and enjoyed the extra oomph. Has anyone any experience of modifying the RAV4 D4D in this way? There are a number of plug-in kits available, which claim to boost power to about 135hp. Are they viable?

Hi Check out www.tte.de Look for performance kit Your local toyota dealer must know these people. They have a chip for all toyota models.

I only have another 2000 km to ride before my first overhall of 15000 km and then I will decide to chip my RAV or not.

I have read some good reviews of German RAV riders who chiptuned with TTE. http://www.jumy.de/

I probably will do the chiptuning.

Hope I could help you out a little.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links