Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Halo 2

mrrandom

I've not been on XBC for ages .. should pull my finger out ..

anybody use halo 2 on xbox live?

if so my screen name is barryflood22

Funny that every time I load it up my X Box crashes ;)

But its not my fault :D

I only found out Halo was by Bngie the other day...

Who remembers Marathon and marathon 2 :thumbsup:

I tried playing half life 2 deathmatch and counterstrike last night... got killed lots , and very quickly :lol:

wots the diff on XBL and XBC? im just runnin a free trial i got.....

XBL is Microsofts "pay us" to play certain XBL enabled games. (also extra content downloads)

XBC is a MSN-a-like that fools the Xbox to playing network games over the internet.

XBL costs and you can't use a chipped xbox.

XBC if free and you can use a chipped box.

There's never anyone on XBC compared to XBL.. If everyone knew about XBC then it would be great.. Finding peeps online and getting them to regulary fight (Halo) is a bit of a bummer.. :(

There's never anyone on XBC compared to XBL.. If everyone knew about XBC then it would be great.. Finding peeps online and getting them to regulary fight (Halo) is a bit of a bummer..  :(

Really?

Every time I was on I'd always get spanked by some Norwegians 20-2 or something. Razor_rage was on there .. but I refuse to play him. When he was over in the UK he beat me at every damn game I owned, and that was after getting him hammered, giving him dead arms and disconnecting his controller.

my XBC refuses to connect to the XBC server completly!! i only had it running once... :ffs: and i cant use XBL :rolleyes:

There's never anyone on XBC compared to XBL.. If everyone knew about XBC then it would be great.. Finding peeps online and getting them to regulary fight (Halo) is a bit of a bummer..  :(

Really?

Every time I was on I'd always get spanked by some Norwegians 20-2 or something. Razor_rage was on there .. but I refuse to play him. When he was over in the UK he beat me at every damn game I owned, and that was after getting him hammered, giving him dead arms and disconnecting his controller.

when did mathais come to the uk??? :o

ok, ive created a clan on XBL called "TOC" any1 want in gimme their username n ill send them an invite

Really?

:lol: Seriously, I end up waiting ages or a group of Germans tell me to bugger off..

<Going to the dark side>.. :ph34r:

Really?

hehehe.......you need to get on XBC Bibbs...you deserve a spanking for saying nasty things about my lexus lights B)

i bet knowlson won't want to add anything in this thread :rolleyes: :P

Good game on XBC MoffMo :D :D :D

alot of cussing......from your side :P

Adding me into the mix was quite amusing... Moffmo kept being picked upon!.. :lol: soz for that wack to the back of your neck mate.. hope it dont hurt for too long.. :D

Good Game chaps.. till the next night.. :thumbsup:

Good game on XBC MoffMo :D :D :D

alot of cussing......from your side :P

Adding me into the mix was quite amusing... Moffmo kept being picked upon!.. :lol: soz for that wack to the back of your neck mate.. hope it dont hurt for too long.. :D

Good Game chaps.. till the next night.. :thumbsup:

aye, i was trying to get mathais, but you kept killing me instead!!

good fun though!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links